Recent content by marcremillard

1. M

NWH Vehicle Physics

So it was pretty straight forward to have a simple enter/exit system with NWH's physics. However, I'm still scratching my head as to how to have the UCC character (First person) sit in the vehicle. As my game is multiplayer (using photon), it would make sense to see the player driving the...
  2. M

Getting Scene object ID errors

I finally fixed it, I probably ran the scene setup while still having the player prefab in the scene, so it added Scene Object Identifiers to some of my skeleton's parts! Thanks to your debug idea, I managed to find them by name.
  3. M

Oh and I don't see any Object Identifier on the character.
  4. M

This is the result of my search. I went through all of those objects and they all have a different ID. I initially setup the scene with the regular (non-PUN) scene setup, then did the scene setup button on the add-ons tab to set it up for PUN. I am spawning a character created with the...
  5. M

Hi, For some reasons, when I run my game and connect to a room, I get the attached errors. I ran the add-ons "Scene Setup" and it added a "scene object identifier" component to every object with a collider in the scene, as expected. Right now it's a plane and some cubes, nothing more basic...