Recent content by manscom

1. M

Ragdoll character flying away

I going to close this thread
  2. M

Thanks for you reference, actually I am using puppetmaster for the ragdoll system, I ask the puppetmaster dev he said this maybe cost by animations sudden snapping each other, so now he is working this out for me.
  3. M

best way to cost damage to the player

problem solved. I used a function called Physics.OverlapSphere(), on my case, i am using the animation event to cost the damage at a specific frame, this function can be trigger very accurate
  4. M

best way to cost damage to the player

hi , what is the best way to cost damage to the playerr? i have an zombie enemy and he uses a his hand to attack the player, for that i just attached a capsule trigger on his hand to detect if the hit object has the CharacterHealth.cs component , if yes then just called Damage() function to...
  5. M

humanoid model detection

thank you for your reply, but I am really don't understand how to get a good result from this, i can't find the reason why the CanSeeObject task will sometimes miss the target and trigger other logics from the tree. I made an example, please take a look the below image and link for your...
  6. M

Real Blood

I I have not try that out yet so I am not sure, but I think there are many different ways to achieve that effect, maybe just setup the UI and do some coding to show the effect and fade it out? Good luck
  7. M

Real Blood

I think that is straightforward, just instances the blood prefab when the player gets hurt?
  8. M

humanoid model detection

hi I want to ask how to setup the values on the CanSeeObject Task in order to get the best result for detection, specially for humanoid model. Currently I setup a scene for testing how to use timeline on the tree, but the result return vary base on the value set on the CanSeeObject Task for...
  9. M

Th Thanks for your reply but do you have any suggestions about what topic relate to this problem I need to look for? Thank you
  10. M

hi My enemy character is flying away when playing root motion animations with the tree setup,I have recorded a short video about this, please check the below link for your reference. https://streamable.com/86bhs7 for that, I already setup the enemy ignore the player collision so both character...
  11. M

create bullet hole with OnImpact event does not match with FinalIK

The FinalIK dev gave me a solution for this issue so I am going to close this thread.
  12. M

thanks for your reply, do you mean I should only change the relevant FinalIK script order or I can also change the ShootableWeapon.cs order?
  13. M

hi I am using the FinalIK Asset on my AI enemy character and I am trying to use the OnImpact event to create the bullet holes on that models' skin mesh, but I found that the bullet holes is not projecting on the correct position if I used the FinalIK component. I have recorded a short video...
  14. M

model dismemberment

I think I found the solution for this, I am sharing it here. so I simply check the animate physics on the animator component and it fixed the two overlapping colliders, I not sure if this is the most important action I did, bceause before clicking the "animate physics" option I also setup two...
  15. M

model dismemberment

I tried, I don't understand why the result get worst haha.. the head shoot area never detect the raycast..... that's wired