Recent content by mancu37

1. M

Head and arms are not being visible front of mirror

Thanks Andrew, let's see what Justin says about it.
  2. M

Hey Justin/Andrew, I have a quick question, does mirror feature work fine with Universal Render Pipeline? because, I know that we have to make some adjustments (https://opsive.com/support/documentation/ultimate-character-controller/integrations/universal-render-pipeline/) to work with URP...
  3. M

Surface Manager and Terrain

Hi gdespaux! Your fix worked fine for me!, I'm using Gaia Pro and I had the same issue. Thanks a lot! Cheers, Martin
  4. M

Issue with flashlight animation

Hi Andrew, No, I'm using demo controller, but I'll remove the opsive folder and I'll import it again. Just one thing, I don't have the UCC as a simple package, I have it in 2 packages (TPC and FPC), I don't think it should be an issue right?. I'll keep you posted. Thanks, Martin
  5. M

Hey there!, I've tried that but no luck! :( I'll wait if Justin or Andrew have other insight, why it is happening. Thanks! Martin
  6. M

Hi Justin / Andrew, I set a flashlight in my character and I set in the inventory as default but for some reason when I start the scene the flashlight aim animation repeats again and again until I click on left button on the mouse, after that it seems to be working as expeted. do you know why...
  7. M

Thanks Justin :)
  8. M

Hi Justin, I've talked with FPS Mesh Tool developer and he told me that you are working together in a new feature to integrate both parts to give a full compatibility with mirrors. Currently, I'm working on a game that needs that feature, do you know when you plan to release UCC with this...
  9. M

Hi Justin, I have a new issue with this. It seems that the mirror does not work properly when you create a Character using FPS Mesh Tool and you want to work with both views First and Third Perspective, to make this works you have to add the UCCFPS Material Controller script to the Player. I...
  10. M

I'm working on 2019.4.13f1 version. Thanks, Martin
  11. M

Justin, Just one more thing, when I add both UTPS and TPC into the same project, and I load the UltimateCharacterController demo scene, it seems to be working as expected. Not sure, why when I import the TPC only the mirror does not work properly. Thanks, Martin
  12. M

Hi Justin! I've tried the mirror in FirstPersonController demo scene but it does not seems to be working. I've tried with a fresh project. I don't receive any messages in de console. Am I missing something? Thanks in advance, Martin
  13. M

Hi Justin, Have you had a chance to incluide an example of a mirror? Thanks in advance, Martin
  14. M

Hi Justin, Thanks for reply, I've added the MaterialSwapper component to the camera and I got some error after hit play (see below): Then I added the CameraController component and the issues were fixed (see below) but unfortunally, I'm not able to get it works. Anyway, I'll wait your...
  15. M

Hi Andrew, Thanks for reply, basically, I created a mirror and when I'm on Third Person View, it's working ok, see next image: This is because I uncheck from camera's culling mask the overlay layer which is used for first person arms. but when I switch to First Person View, I need to...