Recent content by MajinSky

1. M

Item Shape Grid + MultiStackItemCollection crash

okay, thank you for the information. Here are screenshots with the description of the second problem. when it comes to the first problem. In which script do I have to add the Event? Thank you and I am sorry if I am writing not very clearly :)
  2. M

Hello, I found one more problem or 2 in the ItemShapeGrid. First: If there is no inventory space for a 2x2 item, the item can be picked up, but it just disappears. Second: Automatic item sorting does not work. waiting for a reply and thank you.
  3. M

Thank you very much ! Everything seems to be working fine now. :)
  4. M

I found one more error after fix before problem InventoryMonitor shows the added item too many times. If I have 6 items stack (Crystal) on inventory and I pickup 1x Crystal InventoryMonitor shows Me 7x times (Crystal x 1) And If i pickup Stack Object (20x) and Stack max limit is 10...
  5. M

Thank you very much ! Everything seems to be working fine now. If I find any more problems, I will update the post. :)
  6. M

1. add inventory shape grid 2. add to inventory(scripts) -> Item Collection ->MultiStackItemColletion 3.Limit Stack size to 10 4.Add some items to pickup (5x apple, 20x apple) 5.pickup item and get error Video Link: (Edit Oryginal Demo Scene) Thank you and I am waiting for an answer.
  7. M

Hi Ultimate Inventory System version 1.1.6 and 1.1.8 too When over the limit for one stack I have error: the item tries to add itself to the same place instead of next to it. Everything works fine in the standard Inventory Grid I am asking for an update to fix this problem. Thank you and I...