Recent content by maherar

1. M

The camera doesn't move with head

On camera controller under viewtype, If "Rotate with Head" is true, then I am gettign following error. earlier it was fine but now I have this error.
  2. M

Interact Ability is not working

But the ability is there, and why it works for some interactions ant not for others? What's the solution?
  3. M

I have attached the animation clip and want to move the camera with its head in 1st person mode. You can download this clip and test it, https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hMEgfNuk2x1b6V_D1uLgQjbiaHT3uMDF/view?usp=sharing Note: I am using UCC Version 2.4.8
  4. M

Interact Ability is not working

Hi,I created my own script action after interaction and it was working fine. But now at some interactable objects I am getting following NullReferenceException error. and some of them is still fine and working. I checked and have same configuration for both objects and couldn't understnad the...
  5. M

I have following animation clips with head movements, but when these are played (except clip 002) in 1st person mode, caera stands still and feel like nothing is happening. I tried different parameters like shake Speed from 0 to 1 Smooth Head Offset Steps from 1 to 50 Collision Radous 0.01 to 20...
  6. M

in 1st person mode, the camera is not moving with animation, even the character is bending down, which gives a wired look If we are looking toward the ground. Please let me know how to fix it, the camera should move with the head.
  7. M

Change Camera View Type via Script

I have two first-person combat and one third-person view types in my scene. I want to switch between "First Person Combat" and "First Person Restrict Camera" views vai script. How can I achieve that? Note: "First Person Restrict Camera" is inherited from "First Person Combat". FYI
  8. M

How to add Aim ability in 1st person

How I can add the aim ability to already create items in 1st person's mood on mouse right-click (not always)? From where can I adjust the offsets and camera zoom etc Where I can assigned the target to aim ability? Could not find these details on the Ultimate Character Locomotion component...
  9. M

How to apply position spring offset to fps arms ?

The dose we have a global solution now or not?
  10. M

The offset for FirstPersonObjects is not working

Why offset for firstpersonObjects are not working?
  11. M

How to get equipped item

I have 2.4.8 version of UCC. How to get equipped/active item?
  12. M

third person arms in first-person mode

I am equipping the item for 1st person using UCC setup. The items are not child of hand,
  13. M

I used humanoid animation in first person arms, they are moving as animations but the item which they are holding is not moving with arm. Why? How to fix this?
  14. M

When I am playing in first-person mode, can I use third-person arms for all animations, not the first-person components and they are invisible? How?
  15. M

Equipping is not completed With New Controller

I have equipped animation in the upper body layer and now it's fixed. Thanks.