• We are looking for a content creator to help market our assets and a future unannounced project. More details are on this page.

Recent content by magique

1. magique

SoulLink AI

The Procedural AI Spawner component of SoulLink was released to the asset store: https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/slug/217662
  2. magique

Emerald AI Integration

Hard to say what could be wrong, but there must be something not set up correctly in your custom AI.
  3. magique

Emerald AI Integration

Not off the top of my head. I don't think I've heard that one before. Definitely double check all the integration steps first though. Or try with a different AI and see if you get the same thing.
  4. magique

Emerald AI Integration

If you're using the OpsiveBridge script without changes then it should work automatically. The following code in that script is as follows: #if EMERALD_LBD // !!!Thanks to Mattis for providing this code for location based damage!!! if...
  5. magique

Emerald AI Integration

I've never looked into the issue before, but I seem to remember some others discussing this and I thought there was a solution. Maybe somewhere in this thread is the answer.
  6. magique

Emerald AI Integration

Yes, I have tested with the Grenadier Ranged and it works fine.
  7. magique

NavMeshAgentMovement Continues to Execute when Behavior is Disabled

If a behavior is disabled with DisableBehavior, the NavMeshAgentMovement component is still executing. In my case, when we disable the behavior, we also disable to NavMeshAgent, but since this component is still executing, it gets navigation errors. I suppose if the NavMeshAgent is left enabled...
  8. magique

Emerald AI Integration

9. magique

Emerald AI Integration

I just did a totally fresh install and setup of everything and it worked. I made a video of the process, so hopefully this will help others who may be stuck. I will post the video here and on my site when it's uploaded.
  10. magique

Emerald AI Integration

I am going to make a video of setting up completely from scratch with all the steps and maybe that will help others to discover what may be wrong.
  11. magique

Emerald AI Integration

I now have it set up with Emerald AI 3.1.1 and Opsive 2.4.5 and it is still working for me. I am using the third person controller. Are you all using third person controller or first person. I have not tested with first person.
  12. magique

Emerald AI Integration

I just tried with Emerald AI 3.1.1 and Opsive 2.4.4 and it all works. I see you are using Opsive 2.4.5 so perhaps that's the issue now. I'll get that one and see if there are any issues.
  13. magique

Emerald AI Integration

OK, so it seems they just released a new Emerald AI, which I have not yet tried. I will grab it and install in my Opsive/Emerald test project and see what's up.
  14. magique

Emerald AI Integration

I really don't know. Monsta Manly had the same issue, but I tested with the latest of both Emerald Ai and Opsive and it worked fine for me. Since I reported that, Monsta Manly never came back with an answer. There must be something going on since you both see it. Can you double check by...
  15. magique

Emerald AI Integration

Sorry for taking so long. I just upgraded Opsive to the latest version and Emerald AI is the latest also. I am not seeing any issues with the integration. You might want to start over and go step by step through the integration steps and just verify that you didn't miss something.