Recent content by maaxiim

1. M

Particle based muzzle flash not working in game mode or scene view after update to 2.2.5

I just found something about Render alignment and render mode that maybe are relevant ... This is my first foray in to particle systems so there's a good chance I'm just missing some basic understanding about how they are rendered ... I'll let you know if this makes any difference
  2. M

Particle based muzzle flash not working in game mode or scene view after update to 2.2.5

Apologies I feel like I'm being dense and not exactly following what you're saying. I (think I) have the effects travelling along the Z axis and I've tried re-orienting the muzzle flash weapon component and/or the actual muzzle flash prefab but it always seems to appear the same. Here's a...
  3. M

Ultimate Inventory System WIP

+1 this
  4. M

Ultimate Inventory System WIP

Fantastic!
  5. M

Hi @Justin , Are you aware of any changes needed to be made to existing particle based muzzle flashes so that they can work with the Shootable Item Muzzle Flash? I have `Pool Muzzle Flash` set and all the components of the prefab are in Local simulation space, and rendering on the Visual...
  6. M

How to set CharacterIK with integration between UCC and UIS

@Justin Nice, I didn't click on the full row initially, just the collider field, so those options didn't appear for me originally. I deleted my script and verified that they function as expected using object identifiers. Thanks!
  7. M

Particle based Muzzle flash not rendering correctly

Thanks @Justin, I look forward to that ... In the meantime, i'll just disable the muzzle effects
  8. M

Just quickly follow up, I verified that all the components of the muzzle flash are Simulation Space Local. @Justin Do you have any advice or pointers to using a particle system based muzzle flash with 2.2.4? Thanks!
  9. M

I'll take a look at that. I feel like I had it set to local already, but I'll play around with those settings and see how I get on, Thanks!
  10. M

Hi, While I was doing some research on this to see if anyone else encountered this issue, I noticed you mentioned that 2.2 didn't support particle system based muzzle flashes. Is that still the case? In the attached video, you can see the muzzle flash rendering perfectly in the Scene view, but...
  11. M

Use UCC character as Rotating Equip/Unequip Model

Nice trick to get something working quickly, I've added it to my own inventory too... I had to set my cameras `Clear Flags` to 'Solid Color' and the background alpha to 0 before it would render without a black background but it looks really good now.
  12. M

Register Event on Inventory Open/Close

I just found the solution. I dragged my character in to the Panel Owner field of the Display Panel Manager and I started to see the cursor again. I can remove those event handlers I think
  13. M

Register Event on Inventory Open/Close

Hi, I have a situation with the UIS inventory menu when I open the menu, it does not unlock and show the cursor. I have quite a few changes locally including adding a radial where I show/hide the cursor when it is activated. I suspect that is what is causing the UIS inventory to no longer show...
  14. M

Release mouse control to use GUI and to paint

Would using OnEnableGameplayInput help in this case? private void OnYourPaintGUIDisabled() { ExecuteEvent(m_Character, "OnEnableGameplayInput", true); } private void OnYourPaintGUIEnabled() { ExecuteEvent(m_Character, "OnEnableGameplayInput", false); } Where those 2 methods I just...