Recent content by leeheo72

1. L

Retargetting characterIK

So the concept of my game is to change between two characters. I.e. transforming from human to monster. The problem is both characters have their own bone structure. As shown in the picture, playerPUN6 contains all controller scripts attached to them. I have created a script to change between...
  2. L

Retargetting characterIK

I've tried unclicking/clicking "wait for the animation event," and it did not work. Also, I've set the IK weight back to 0 when not needed. (For fixing droopy looking) but this did not fix the weapons system from being broken. I'm trying to achieve here to change between two characters during...
  3. L

Retargetting characterIK

Hello, I've been working on character change using the third-person controller on PUN2. I managed to get another character to animate after changing, but it could not use any weapons(The weapon is unable to fire because of the look sensitivity on the shootableweaponproperties). The changed...
  4. L

Changing Character model

I'm trying to develop a game where players can switch avatar/animation during the runtime. Importing the NFT avatar sounds really cool! I am pretty new to the game engine and still trying to figure it out. Would it be possible for you to share weapon equipment and animation code? I'm still...
  5. L

Changing Character model

I've found the solution to the falling avatar problem. (Partially still work in progress) 1. Reassign the anchor to the changed character. Disable auto anchor and reassign it to the new model's head skeleton 2. Under character -> colliders -> capsule collider, the "second end cap target"...
  6. L

Character switch in PUN

Hello, thank you much for helping me through this problem. so I managed to switch between premade characters using a camera controller. (by reattaching the camera) However, this will not work in a PUN game(PUN add-on). Am I missing something, or is this a completely different approach?
  7. L

Changing Character model

Thank you so much. I think I'm very close to solving the problem. reattaching the camera is working, but movement input doesn't work. How can I reattach movement controls?
  8. L

Changing Character model

It turned out the weapons system is attached to the rig(skeleton), and I can't switch rigs; else, the weapons system will stop working... Is it possible to create two characters and switch between the two at runtime? It would be a lot simple that way.
  9. L

Changing Character model

Thank you for the response. Over the weekend, I managed to get the skeleton to stay in place. (rebinding the bone reference) However, the camera will still fall when changing the character's avatar. Any suggestions? Also, would you please clarify on prefab variant system and create a new...
  10. L

Changing Character model

It works in Unity provided 3rd person controller. It doesn't have a weapon system, but all other controls are working.
  11. L

Changing Character model

This question has been answered in the previous thread. However, I wanted to know if it's possible to use a different avatar/skeleton. When I change the character avatar through code, everything except the character mesh sinks slowly (shown in the picture), and the weapon system stops working...
  12. L

Mobile controller stuck

Hello, I am still stuck with the same issue. It is the same symptom that's happening in the demo scene. When I add virtual controls, buttons work but not the joystick. Is there a way to resolve this issue? Solutions I've tried: 1. Checked to see transparent UI elements were getting in the way 2...
  13. L

Mobile controller stuck

Hello, Thank you for the fast response. I wanted to add the virtual controller to the ongoing project, and it's not been easy. When the event system component is not present, both the joystick and the buttons don't work. However, when I add the event system, the buttons work but not the...
  14. L

Mobile controller stuck

Thank you for your reply. Yes, I'm using the built-in virtual controls, and the joystick isn't moving. How can I activate the unity event handler?
  15. L

Mobile controller stuck

Hello, I'm trying to implement mobile controls in my game. All the buttons such as Attack, Jump, reload, action, and switch work; however, Touchpad and joystick aren't working. (not responding) Any thoughts? (Using third-person controller) I've tested the demo project in mobile, and it has the...