1. K

Action for specific items

Thanks for info. I will try it!
  2. K

Bug in ConvertOverflow_S ?

It works :) Thanks!
  3. K

Action for specific items

Hi, Is it possible to add ItemAction to specific items instead of whole category? Regards, Marcin
  4. K

Bug in ConvertOverflow_S ?

Hi, I have a strange error with currency. Below are my settings for silver and gold -> 1 gold equals 10 silver I set the price for item to 500 silver. However, as the result I get 9 silver and 2147483647 gold. I tried to debug the problem and it looks like a source is in: public static...
  5. K

UIS with addressables - a few questions

Hi, Thanks for info. Based on this info and my own code analyze we decided to make only one database to avoid too much extra work. I set base as addressable and load it into system by InventorySystemManager.Instance.AddDatabase(cc.InventoryDatabase); I also added a field to avoid initialize...
  6. K

UIS with addressables - a few questions

Hi, I have questions about UIS and Addressables. I know that UIS is not support addressables by design (currently). However, I see that there are methods to add items category, definitions, etc. to database at runtime. Is the following way will work? 1. Create items in UI, 2. Move items...
  7. K

Jumping selection - how to solve problem?

Hi, Yes, it works, but there is a strange problem. After a few clicks on items, when I choose one of them and click sell button then the last item disappear instead of the chosen.
  8. K

No. Because when I move pointer to the next ItemViewSlot: -> it is hovering -> It's ok -> On ItemDescriptionPanel I can see info about this object -> I want to avoid this In general, OnSelect should highlight the element in the list. OnClick should show info in DescriptionPanel. Options you...
  9. K

Thanks for info. So to be sure. If I want to have a flow that player has to click on item to sell, and then click sell button. What should be set? We can assume that there is no ItemAction in this case.
  10. K

Hi, I have a strange situation with inventory grid select/deselect/click. My goal is to have a list that element will be chosen when I click on them instead of using OnPointerEnter/Exit. In a link you can find video with the effect and settings for inventory grid object and Inventory Canvas...
  11. K

Bug? When item is removed in shop menu then Null warning appears

I temporary fix (?) this by add checking itemInfo: protected virtual void OnItemSelected(ItemViewSlotEventData slotEventData) { if (m_ShopperClientCurrencyOwner == null || m_Inventory == null) { Debug.LogError("The client inventory is either null or it does...
  12. K

Bug? When item is removed in shop menu then Null warning appears

Hi, I am not quite sure if it is a bug or using remove item over expected "boundaries" :) I added an item remove operation with confirmation pop box in shop menu. When player click right mouse button on item in shop menu I show a confirmation pop window. When player confirmed the operation the...
  13. K

Bug: Inventory panel with tabs

Unity 2019.4.28f1 Demo test project works correctly on the same version of Unity. The order is correct
  14. K

Bug: Inventory panel with tabs

I create a temporary solution. I change the method in GridEventSystem protected int GetSelectedButtonIndex() { var eventSystem = EventSystemManager.GetEvenSystemFor(gameObject); if (eventSystem == null) return -1; for (int i = 0; i <...