Recent content by klamore74

1. K

Instant Flag and Event

Thanks, I will try it.
  2. K

Instant Flag and Event

Hi, I have two separate problems, one from the "architecture" point of view, the other relative to the "Instant" flag. In my behavior, I have a conditional that checks a "random event". When this conditional return Success, I want to play a sequence of action. The event is repeatable during...
  3. K

Conditional Evaluator

I get it, thanks!
  4. K

Compare two variable

Thanks! Is under Unity\Math and I'm not looking into it assuming (wrongly) that was a native BE task.
  5. K

Conditional Evaluator

I'm successfully implementing the same behaviors with conditional aborts and it works fine. But, I'm trying to understand this decorator but I'm not sure to understand the meaning of " Reevaluate" if its stops.
  6. K

Conditional Evaluator

I'm trying simple test behaviors but I don't understand the concept around conditional evaluator. When I perform behaviors, the condition has only been evaluated once, despite I flag "Reevaluate". What I'm missing?
  7. K

Compare two variable

I have two variables that I want to compare. I suppose I need to use Conditional Evaluator, but I didn't find any documentation about that. How I do it? Where I found extensive documentation for other component in the system (Conditional Evaluator, Compare Property Value, Compare Field Value...
  8. K

Equip an Object

Hi, Yes, I'm missing that I need to create every single object in the character, sorry. Now I'm stack here, I have this error, I don't understand how to resolve. In the video tutorial have an extra button if I have not the ItemSlot. I try both with and without ItemSlot, I have the same...
  9. K

Equip an Object

I'm trying to make a simple scene with a custom character that picks a flashlight and equip it. I have no problem with picking, but I can't equip it. I'm not understanding why. If I pick up a flashlight in the demo, all works. What am I missing to setup? Thanks.