Recent content by Keplerians

1. Keplerians

Issue: Triggered Objects and triggered objects amount is not equal

Sure, I have already sent a project example to you. Thanks for checking it out! :)
  2. Keplerians

I have tried in the demo scene. I attach here a video. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1g6ubGo8J94DBxkqhoO7wDVem04F6RDyr/view?usp=sharing I duplicated twice an existing door in the scene, and put them in the starting room. Then, I made the collider width bigger to test triggering 2 doors...
  3. Keplerians

Hi! I am having an issue with a own system of floating buttons when the player is near interactable objects. I am triggering by my side the interactable objects, and i figured out that the detectObjectAbilityBase has some issues with triggered objects. My code example to test, the result...
  4. Keplerians

OnApplicationPause + control the "paused" player

Thanks for the answer. And for having success when switching the ownership of that player to the master client, which changes do you think are needed? Because that is what we tried doing, but for example there are plenty of references to the "Look source" but is null since this character is...
  5. Keplerians

Since its a game where 4 players fight in a closed room, if you are attacking a player, and he minimize the app (the game for this player is paused, and wont receive/send anything meanwhile), you have to be able to kill him anyway. For example is what happens in fortnite, or other mobile...
  6. Keplerians

Hi! We are being into some troubles when a player pause the game (open other app for seconds, got a call, etc), we now managed to be able to kill that player normally (applying the damage + killing it correctly). But we will have some more situations to control, and we would like to get...
  7. Keplerians

More than 1 trigger time with Detect Object Ability

Since we are still in a prototype stage, we managed to make it work with our own triggers detection. But still could happen that the ability cant be started if the triggers list from the ability and my own triggers list doesnt match. When our project is in a more advanced stage. I will come...
  8. Keplerians

where do you look the triggers list? I am doing: ButtonActionsManager.instance.triggers = m_DetectedTriggerObjects; every OnTrigger event, so I can check it in my manager... I am going to check what happens in your demo scene.
  9. Keplerians

Thanks for your fast reply, here you have a picture of the triggers and a video, so you can understand better the problem. Video: https://www.dropbox.com/s/jidry7eph0p59oh/triggers_opsive.mp4?dl=0 Picture: https://www.dropbox.com/s/9vi60hz52rhp3kq/triggers_opsive.jpg?dl=0 I gonna be doing some...
  10. Keplerians

Thanks for your response. If I put "return true" always in my overrided Validate function (I am using a copied version of Interact Ability for my Ability), then It can detect more than 1 trigger correctly, but sometimes when I exit both triggers, only detects 1 exit. Any idea? I get to detect...
  11. Keplerians

Hello! First of all I am using the latest version of third person Controller, updated yesterday. I've been testing a floating buttons system for a few days to execute Abilities. At the moment I am trying with doors, but the idea is to apply it to other type of Abilities. Well, now the...
  12. Keplerians

Problems with item capacity - any recommendation?

That's it. Because if you already have that item, other player will take it. Any idea on how to manage this escenario? Thanks.
  13. Keplerians

Well, i have tried the demo. If you take the assault rifle, having one equipped, Nolan takes the pickup, so it disappears. Maybe it's different since it also gives you bullets. Let me know if is something i could do for fix it or see what i am doing wrong :). Thanks.
  14. Keplerians

The thing is: There is only 1 item of this type in the whole escenario. So when a player takes it, this item appears in other part of the escenario. A player can only take 1 item of this type at the same time. Before taking another item of this type, he needs to put it somewhere. Then, as i...
  15. Keplerians

Synchronizing attributes in the network issue

Don't worry. But any suggestion on supporting this? Maybe with the modified attribute event? So the RPCs are only sent when the attributes have been modified? Thanks for any help.