Recent content by Justus

1. J

[Bug]SwapItemSlot method of ItemSlotCollection won't invoke any event

Since this method will change ItemCollection(slot index inside ItemSlotCollection), I think the `UpdateCollection` may need be invoked at the end of `SwapItemSlot` method? Or is there any other event which is more suitable for this? If you decide how to fix this, please let me know. I want to...
  2. J

slider length is wrong when represent 6/7 like a 1/2

I guess the problem comes from here. the calculation of size has yet take current content length into account. Could you please help to check how to fix this issue?
  3. J

this only happen on fUIS Scroll Step setup. if I make some scroll view manually in unity, the length is correct. Could you please help to check whether it's some issue related to Scroll Step mode?
  4. J

the current amount/ total amout should equals sliderLength/slotLength, but current UIS don't behavior like this way.
  5. J

[Bug] chang value type of a item attribute in category definition will cause that attribute jump to the end of attribute list.

This behavior will mess up your meaning attribute order quickly during your development. The expected behavior is: if I change a type of existing attribute, its order is as same as before, and each item definition also keep the order.
  6. J

Please Change EVERY unity reflection function to `virtual`, and never use `private` keyword

Since UIS is designed to be customized by user himself in various situation, inherit class and override it a very common usage. So every unity function like Awake/Start/OnEnable/OnDisable should be virtual and don't use private keyword. I have encountered this issue many times, this time the...
  7. J

Save Hotbar between scenes

============== One possible cause ============================ In my project, your use case could work perfectly. My personal experiences: 1) Item View Slots Container Saver is not `standalone`, it always base on an inventory, so if your inventory `Load On Start`, but it's instantiated later...
  8. J

[Bug]Hotbar item is still displayed in hotbar even if I throw it out from inventory

My UIS version is v1.2.13 If the item is apple, display apple with count 0 is no problem. But when the item is a weapon, it's abnormal. We may need some option to control this behavior in different situaltion. I need a behavior that when comsumables comsumed out and when weapon has been...
  9. J

Save Hotbar between scenes

I tried to attach ItemViewSlotsContainerSaver to ItemHotbar object, but it could not work? could you please explain more about how to use it to save ItemHotbar? UPDATES I figure out the reason is the order of start function. the character inventory's saver has yet loaded data when hotbar's is...
  10. J

[Bug] inventory accept items with same instance ID, even when item category is Unique&Mutable

I have a static ItemPickup, it always placed in home, when you switch map and come back you could pick it up again so I could pickup mulitple LanceA but, when I equip the first LanceA, its slot marked with equipped icon(E), this is expected. what's wrong is that at same moment, the action button...
  11. J

Item Action Move not work if the movement triggered scroll step

tested in 1.2.12. Problem Solved.
  12. J

CategoryAttributeViewSet inspector throws an error

I'm using 1.2.12, exactly same issue.
  13. J

Please keep filter setting when we `duplicate` an item

works well in 1.2.12.