Recent content by Jorgefo

1. J

The Right way to implement traps in UCC

Ok, Thanks for advice, I will try
  2. J

The Right way to implement traps in UCC

Hi Trying to implement a trap in a dungeon, like the Saw,' but I haven't found any examples to do this. First i try with collider in the saw and add script to the saw to make damage to the character like this private void OnTriggerEnter(Collider other) { var health =...
  3. J

How can I make movement entirely relative to the scene and not to the camera or player?

It is impossible to cover all kinds of crazy ideas that occur to us video game developers, UCC is expensive because it covers many standard aspects of the industry and with the flexibility that if a particular point is not covered, you can create it yourself and not everything breaks. I had an...
  4. J

On Remote Player UltimateCharacterLocomotion is Disable

Hi I made this script, it is a modification of SpawnManagerBase.cs and it is working, but in the client the UltimateCharacterLocomotion character is disabled, if I manually enable it in the unity editor it works very well but I don't know why this problem happens using System.Collections...
  5. J

When attack or Use Action Agent run direct to the Player

Thanks i found the option, if is disabled fix the problem
  6. J

Sorry for bad explain of problem, this is more explains This happened only when the task "Start / Stop Use" is enabled. If you check the picture the zone blue is the A* pathfinder, but the IA agent is run outside the zone and try calculate the new path with the green line but the agent ignored...
  7. J

How 2 Character with no collider between

Thanks I is working.
  8. J

How 2 Character with no collider between

Hi, I wander is a possibility the option two character but with the possibility to trespass between it, not collider. Any clue how to this? PD: sorry my english
  9. J

Hi I dont Know way, wend I use this two option de Agent IA run direct to the player and I need only patrol 2 point with shoting to the player . I have UCC + BD + MP + TP Any video for explained integrate this combination pack?
  10. J

BUG? State Inspector Helper Game Objects Appearing

The error not go away, I try add this another validation and is working m_ReorderableItemSetStateList[m_ItemSetListIndex] != null the final code if (m_ReorderableItemSetStateList != null && m_ReorderableItemSetStateList[m_ItemSetListIndex] != null && m_ReorderableItemSetStateList.Length >...
  11. J

BUG? State Inspector Helper Game Objects Appearing

I have the same problem 1. Character controller variant : Ultimate Character Controller 2.4.8 2. Unity version 2021.3.8f1 when I expand this option, then auto create empty object every second, if click again in the arrow stop the creation of objects Show when is expanded This options...
  12. J

LookAtOffset follow the mouse position

Thanks. I understand my faul void Update() { screenPosition = Input.mousePosition; Ray ray = mainCamera.ScreenPointToRay(screenPosition); if(Physics.Raycast(ray, out RaycastHit raycastHit, 100, layersToHit)){ transform.position = raycastHit.point...
  13. J

LookAtOffset follow the mouse position

Hi I try to make the character look at mouse position but the character look to other side. This is my code void Update() { screenPosition = Input.mousePosition; Ray ray = mainCamera.ScreenPointToRay(screenPosition); if(Physics.Raycast(ray, out RaycastHit...
  14. J

Target Variable is reset at start the game

Found my problem, I don't setup a layer for enemies in Agent Video ( i found this video about how to setup the asset ) Note: please add this video in the doc about Deathmatch AI Kit
  15. J

Target Variable is reset at start the game

sorry but I dont find any information about how determine the target, or if i need to setup any option in my target to the behavior designer.