Recent content by JohnThicc

1. JohnThicc

How to get a looped behavior?

Fixed the issue. Turns out the enemy's own collider was interfering with "can see object". Solved it by adding a layermask to the Linecast in the "Can See Object" script so it ignores the Enemy's layer. Also set both sequences' abort type to "Both"
  2. JohnThicc

How to get a looped behavior?

I need an enemy to to engage the player if they're in it's line of sight, but as soon as they leave their vision, go do something else and then engage the player again if they re-enter their line of sight. Need this to cycle throughout the enemy's lifespan. I have a graph that kinda works...
  3. JohnThicc

Changing weapon FOV with the HDRP Overlay pass?

I need to lower the FOV for my guns but not quite sure how to do it or if it's even possible with the provided HDRP Overlay Pass. Do I have to make my own custom pass for this functionality? Thanks.
  4. JohnThicc

Any word on an official Mirror integration?

Thanks for responding. I know Photon Bolt is advertised as being good enough for a 50 player Battle Royale out of the box, do you agree with that or does it take extra work?
  5. JohnThicc

Hmmm I might try to incorporate Mirror somehow. Could the PUN addon serve as a base for Mirror or would it just be a waste of money for my use case?
  6. JohnThicc

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask, but I'm wondering if Opsive plans to create a Mirror integration for UCC/FPC. I have very minimal experience with networking so I'd rather hold out on making my own if an official integration is in the works. I was also looking at Photon Bolt which meets...
  7. JohnThicc

Why is everything constantly breaking?

It's not the complete package, it's the First Person Controller and it's 2.2.8, Unity version is 2019.4.8f1. Doesn't matter though, I opened up Unity tonight, made new presets again and now it's all working correctly... ?‍♂️ Best guess is because I'm running Unity off of a separate SSD it...
  8. JohnThicc

It's so stupid man. I don't know what else to try.
  9. JohnThicc

I made a fresh project, imported the First Person Controller pack, dragged Nolan and FirstPersonArms into the scene, went through the usual character creation process, dragged my weapon into the scene and went through the item creation process. Made my presets in the "First Person Perspective...
  10. JohnThicc

Not using any version control or collaboration tools at the moment and Notepad++ wouldn't really overwite anything, it's not even my default text viewer I just randomly had the idea of opening one of these presets to try and see if anything funky was going on. It's very strange that it's only...
  11. JohnThicc

I made a fresh project and tested it, it works fine with the default weapons but if I make a preset for my custom weapon they don't activate. It makes zero sense to me.
  12. JohnThicc

Mucked around a bit and put the Pistol presets in these slots on my weapon, it worked. I said ok how about making another fresh set of presets, they didn't work either.... So I opened one of my custom presets up in Notepad++ and compared it to one of the Pistol assets and what I found was this...
  13. JohnThicc

Maybe I'm just an absolute moron, maybe I have terrible luck or maybe the addon is terribly unstable, I don't know! Reliability is a coin flip at this point. ANYWAY All these states were activating and running perfectly fine, THEN I decided to have the Run state be blocked by the Use state...
  14. JohnThicc

Run state not activating

*sigh* Sorry for creating post after post but I've been running into so many problems. On my weapons, in the "First Person Perspective Item" script, I have my Aim, Use and Run states added, the Aim and Use states get activated when I do either of those actions, but when I sprint the Run state...
  15. JohnThicc

Stuck in Free Look Mode

Sorry I updated the OP but I also should've updated my previous comment. I resolved the issue by updating to the latest version and making a fresh Nolan character and Main Camera. Thank you.