Recent content by JasonX

1. J

How to change FOV, look offset, etc within code?

Hi, I'm just wondering how can we change the view type (like look offset and field of view with code)? During conversation for example I want to change the look offset of my character (with Lerping, so it's smooth). Just changing the view type is too fast (there is not lerping). Is there an...
  2. J

Version 3 Released

First of all great job! Any ETA for all the integrations (this will include swimming/climbing, etc too right). Planning to migrate here if it works well! Also about the multiplayer ads on - are you planning to add Photon PUN back or Any chance to add Photon FUSION? I remember you said somewhere...
  3. J

Upgrade Pun to Photon Fusion

Is there any estimated timeline for this? Is there a way to speed up this process (like if someone sponsor this feature or something)? Just wanted to see if this is on the table
  4. J

State Configuration Bug?

Should i send over a package? This issue didn't existed before actually. It's quite important because I'm working with multiple character and data aren't being carried over atm
  5. J

State Configuration Bug?

Any updates, were you able to replicate it?
  6. J

State Configuration Bug?

Hey yes, I updated the latest version of opsive (jan). I'm using it on unity 2020.3.17f1. This is a third person controller only (not the ultimate one) It's a new blank state project. Are you able to replicate it?
  7. J

State Configuration Bug?

I'm trying to copy configuration to a character (this is the demo configuration) and I'm getting this. There is no issue with camera state. Any idea what's going on? ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null. Parameter name: key System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[TKey,TValue].FindEntry...
  8. J

Is there the runtime sourcecode for 2019.4?

Hi there, I imported the runtime sourcecode for the behaviour designer 2019.3 but it doesn't work with 2019.4. Is there a runtime source for 2019.4? Or is it even required for this version? [Unity] Error: Could not load signature of BehaviorDesigner.Editor.BehaviorDesignerUtility:GetAllTasks...
  9. J

Prevent Look Vector Change Working?? (BUG)

I am not able to make the camera stop moving when the disable cursor option is activated 1. Third Person Controller 2. URP, 2019.4.131 3. I want to make the camera not move when the cursor is active? So I though that enabling "enable cursor when press escable" and "prevent look vector change"...