Recent content by Janooba

1. Janooba

[Request] Toggle to retain original velocity while airborn

Preferably, it would be a float between 0 and 1, where 1 allows the player to use their movement keys to completely control the direction of air movement, and 0 leaves the player completely at the whims of physics. This is what I expect would happen if you held D (right) after jumping, with the...
  2. Janooba

Ideally I would like to allow the player to affect the trajectory a little, but even with those settings set to zero, I still find the direction being redirected to forward view: https://gfycat.com/AnxiousWarlikeDromaeosaur
  3. Janooba

As it works now, the player maintains complete control over their airborne velocity direction, similar to Source Engine games. While this works for a lot of cases, I'd like to see a toggle somewhere under Physics or Motor in the Ultimate Character Locomotion script that allows us to set whether...
  4. Janooba

[Request] Creating a custom composite node

I'd like to see some documentation on creating custom composite nodes. I can see that there are very few times where this is necessary, but I found myself needing to dabble in it more and more as I started using Utility Theory stuff. Composite nodes work quite differently from the other nodes...
  5. Janooba

Interact using screen raycast

If you see the "Has Interacted" log, then my part of the script is working fine. It seems the issue lies with the IInteractableMessage bits. I've yet to use that, so I can't be of much help there.
  6. Janooba

Interact using screen raycast

I've created an override for the Interact script to allow the user to interact with items solely by using a center-of-screen raycast. This greatly reduces complexity when working primarily with First Person view-mode. I'd like to see some form of this implemented into the base code, as it's a...
  7. Janooba

[UFPS 2] Following setup guide leads to errors.

Thanks! It might also be worth making a quick mention of how the category is used in the EquipUnequip item ability as well. I would have never found that on my own (other than scowering the documentation)
  8. Janooba

That's exactly the information I needed! :D This is the part of the text guide that put me on the wrong track: It specifies that I needed to set the new ItemType to "Weapons". Since Weapons didn't exist in the New item collection, I had to create it myself. Anyways, now that this is cleared...
  9. Janooba

This is now the fourth time I've watched both videos, and followed them to a T. Everything is correctly referenced. The item itself, item collection, item set manager, and categories are all referenced correctly. I still get the same error. If you don't believe me, see for yourself...
  10. Janooba

I've tried following the guide twice, once in text form, once in video form, and both times things have completely failed for me when trying to create a weapon and have it equipped. Both times, the weapon doesn't actually spawn when I hit play. It looks like I have nothing equipped (despite the...