Recent content by James

1. J

Tracking States

thank you
  2. J

Tracking States

Hi, I am using the UC Locomotion directly with both TryStartAbility and TryStopAbility. These return bools so it suggests at least that I can determine if the "try" was successful. Is there a way to determine if a certain ability is running, like aim for example. What about other abilities...
  3. J

Camera Sway Question

Ok, it was Enabled, I disabled it and now it seems to be working, that's great, thank you
  4. J

Camera Sway Question

Hi, please take a look at this video. It shows the camera sway during zoom/scope and it's swaying as I would expect. I've also purposely increased the visible time of the tracer so I could see where the hitscan is going. The sway seems to be working but it's not synchronized with the scan...
  5. J

Perspective is incorrect and weapon clipping

Yes, everything looks fine. I've compared each weapon setup and "essentially" they're all the same. Everything is on the Overlay Layer. What is also strange is that the camera position for weapon 1 and 2 are the same but although they move to the correct location, weapon 1 seems to display the...
  6. J

Some problems with FP view

How can I send a link via PM? is that possible here?
  7. J

Ok, ill see what I can do with repro
  8. J

If that was the case, then wouldn't it always be off and not just when I am strafing from left to right? What "seems" to be happening is that there is a short delay from when I click fire and when the weapon actually fires. I can click down and up faster than when the weapon instantiates a...
  9. J

ok, thanks, ill give that a try
  10. J

Hi, came across this issue today and I have searched each component over and over and can not figure out what the heck is heppening here. There are 3 weapons only one of the weapons have an issue with FP perspective. Nothing special here, just changing First Person camera location when aiming...
  11. J

12. J

Looking into things now...
  13. J

@Justin (see above) for the fire point. I'll mess with the Pivot Position later and let you know.. The biggest issue I have atm is the projectiles not aligning with the gun properly.
  14. J

Also, is it possible to keep the arms in FP anchored to where the arms sockets should be, they really pivot wide/far from where the should be.
  15. J

Does not change the volume of footsteps

I had to create a Volume Mixer and have the footstep audio route to a different master and correct the volume there.