Recent content by Gugbert

1. G

Version 3.0.4 Released

In Unity Asset Store it is still tagged as 3.0.3, but inside is the 3.0.4 package. In Package manager it shows up as 3.0.3
  2. G

UIS Integration Package demo cannot be deleted

yes, this is an old one. I think you can safely remove the InventoryItemRemover.cs It is only referenced in the Demo code. https://opsive.com/forum/index.php?threads/ucc-uis-integration-non-demo-code-references-demo-code.8012/
  3. G

UIS integration package is missing in the download section of UCC3

It seems that the UIS integration package is missing in the download section of the UCC3.
  4. G

[Demo Scene] ParticleStream doesn't work, Audio plays only the first time

In the the demo scenario the particle stream doesn't work. It seems that Atlas has no mana, but the 'Use Attribute' requires it. At least, if I disable the 'Use Attribute' the particle stream works. The audio clips for the particle stream ( after disabling the use attribute ) and the shield...
  5. G

Input system -- UI does not receive input events

Finally I got it working. Indeed it was a little something which didn't catch my eye. Looking at the input debugger ( 1st screenshot ), I saw there was no binding with the UI-Actions. In the CharacterInput.inputactions, I gave all UI-Actions the 'Tick' in the Keyboard control schema ( 2nd...
  6. G

Regenerating the input actions asset didn't lead to any success. If I remove Nolan, the button gets the event, after adding him again, the button didn't get the events. In the Unity documentation, I found something about ambiguities when using UI and game input, and it must be handled somehow...
  7. G

To exclude any external causes, I set up the scenario as described above. There is nothing involved other than UCC and the integration. I did some more tests: set the DefaultInputActions.asset from the InputSystem package ( Unity ) in the EventSystem/Actions Asset field, then the Button gets...
  8. G

Steps to reproduce: Setup a clean UCC project ( I used the latest 2.4.8 ) + Input system integration Add a UI via the Character Manager and add a Button to the Canvas In the EventSystem/Input System UI Input Module set the CharacterInput.asset from the integration into the Actions Asset field...
  9. G

Duplicate UI-Schema does not work if Demo folder was not imported

It seems to be the Category Item View Set Equipment scriptable object, which references the Empty Equipment Item View.prefab and the Item View With Amount.prefab. For those who don't want to wait for an official fix, here is a workaround ( at least it worked for me ): Import the following file...
  10. G

UCC-UIS integration: Non-demo code references Demo code

The file InventoryItemRemover.cs, which is not part of the demo code references code in the demo namespace. I wouldn't expect this, because I never import demo stuff in my main project to keep things clean and memory usage low.
  11. G

Duplicate UI-Schema does not work if Demo folder was not imported

I would expect that the inventory solution works without the need of importing demo code or assets. To keep things clean and memory usage low, I never import demo stuff in my main project. But then I cannot duplicate the UI-schema. Tested with UIS 1.2.9 and Unity 2020.3 and 2021.3.
  12. G

Input system - 'CharacterInput.cs' conflicts with imported type 'CharacterInputs.cs'

When installing the input system integration. I got a warning, which confused me a lot: The type 'CharacterInput' in 'Q:\Unity\Projects\Pure UCC\Assets\Opsive\Shared\Input\InputSystem\CharacterInput.cs' conflicts with the imported type 'CharacterInput' in 'Opsive.Shared, Version=0.0.0.0...
  13. G

Damage Popup

Hi Sangemdoko, thank you, I got this to work in less than 5 minutes with the instructions above. Problem solved :) Feedback: The offset seems to be added in global space, while this is not a big thing if your offset has only a Y component, but if you have an X offset, display position depends...
  14. G

Damage Popup

So I setup this scenario UCC only with minimal steps, only two characters, one sword and the DamagePopup prefab, same result. As said I had no documentation and I'm not sure if my setup is the intended one.
  15. G

Damage Popup

The scripts are part of the UCC. This scenario can be setup with the UCC only. Edit: I'm going to setup a clean UCC only project later.