Recent content by Gol-de-chef

1. G

Ladder Rotation Brakes charachter

Ok i changed the ladder scrip, im not sure if it still brakes something but at least i can use a slope and rotated ladder now. However Enabled Move with Object, does still make the camera rotate. /// <summary> /// The ability has stopped running. /// </summary> ///...
  2. G

Thank you for the reply. The vehicle part works fine , the only part what bugs me is that the ladder does not like rotation :/
  3. G

Im having trouble to make the ladder work with a vehicle. Right now on a flat surface it works fine but as it will be changing position and rotation the ladder does not work as i hoped it would be. Also tried something with a simple automatic Animation with a modified Climb script, but also...
  4. G

Sloped ladders

is there a possibility remove the Annoying rotation beeing in the First person view?
  5. G

Sloped ladders

Where should the Update Character Rotation to be set to false? im a little bit cofused
  6. G

Height Change Ability with multiple Start types?

Hi maybe some one has an idea, how i can merge the Height chage Ability in to 2 different start types. I want to create a smoother gameplay, where the player can move to a small area with a trigger volume and the height changes atomatic. Right now im using a standart Height change abilty and a...