Recent content by funtastyk

1. F

[Bug] KeyNotFoundException in CheckGround

Everything works great, thanks a lot =)
  2. F

Free climb

Thank you very much Justin, fixed the "OnImmediateTransformChange" method and everything works fine. I am very glad that I chose your product, everything works great and the support is top notch.
  3. F

Free climb

The Agility addon does not affect this. I think there is a problem with TopDismount, if I disable this option from "AllovedMovements" everything works fine ... but the character does not climb the ledge, which is logical
  4. F

Free climb

I use Input System and URP. Please delete folder "Stylized Water For URP". Action button is G.
  5. F

Free climb

I have a project based on "Third person controller" and addon "agility". I also added the "climbing pack" addon and I get this error when I try to use the "free climb". As you can see, the error appears when I start using the ability and try to move up vertically, everything works...
  6. F

Free climb

I think the problem is that m_DetectedObject == null, but how to fix it?
  7. F

Free climb

Hello friends, I have a problem when I use "FreeClimb" an error occurs : NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.AddOns.Climbing.FreeClimb.Update () (at...