Recent content by fpaciello99

1. F

Patrol waypoints disappear after changing scene

Thank you so much! As always you guys are fantastic!!
  2. F

I created this SharedVariable, but how can i set them up in the patrol variable? using UnityEngine; using BehaviorDesigner.Runtime; [System.Serializable] public class ryWaypoints { public GameObject[] Waypoints; } [System.Serializable] public class MilitaryWaypoints ...
  3. F

Hi, I'm trying to implement a simple partrol solution with behaviour tree. I have a problem, all my waypoints references in patrol inspector, are getting null when I change scene from menu to game. Any tips?
  4. F

Ui with multiplayer

Thank you very much Justin!! :)
  5. F

Ui with multiplayer

Hello everyone, I’m here to ask how to implement new Ui elements in the demo ui canvas. Can you please explain me how the monitors work and how each Ui elements is synced between each character? My objective is to realize a task box ( similar to the one in among us ) to tell the player which...
  6. F

Same Character for different player

Can you please post your code, because I have the same problem and I can't get it to work... Thank you!
  7. F

Different Character for player

Hi, I'm trying to implement a solution to display different characters for each team. The problem is that when I spawn two different players, the team's prefab shows only in local but not on the network. (only the first prefab of the array is showing). I'll post the code that I modified from the...
  8. F

InvisibleShader in HDRP

I found a solution using an hdrp lit material and setting it to transparent. Than I used the additive mode and set alpha, metallic and smoothness to 0. It should work. Hope that I helped someone resolving this incompatibile problem. If you need help I can post when asked the material settings.
  9. F

InvisibleShader in HDRP

I added the FPSMeshTool integration component to the player as seen on the video, but both rifle and arms turn pink. The shader is the "InvisibleShadowCaster". I read in the code : // Shader that is invisible but casts shadows. // This shader uses the standard render pipeline but was made with...
  10. F

InvisibleShader in HDRP

Hi, I'm trying to use the UCC on a HDRP project. I followed the videos but the main problem is that when i switch to first person perspective, the weapon relative to the third person perspective appears with a purple material. I think that this is related to the custom InvisibleShader not...
  11. F

Assign player to component

Hi, I'm trying to create a UI system, but I'm struggling, because I can't attach the players once connected on the network. I tried using the Unity get component... But it works only for the first player that joins the room. Can you help me? EDIT : I managed to solve it.
  12. F

PUN addon errors

Okok I'll go take a look at it! Thank you!
  13. F

PUN addon errors

The errors that I'm getting are referring to the object identifiers assigned to the player bones when I setup the scene. As soon as I start the game, with 2 players, it says "There is already another object with identifier : number of object". So I think that it is happening becauseI spawn the...
  14. F

PUN addon errors

I solved the problem, by re creating the PUN character. But now even if setup again the scene, it gives me some error about object identifier... Any tips?
  15. F

PUN addon errors

Hi, today I tried to setup my project to run with PUN. I followed all the tutorials in the videos section, but when I join the game I get two errors. Alsomy camera isn't attached to the player. I'll post the errors below.