Recent content by FeastSC2

1. F

Access

Hey, I have a state machine in my code that's based on classes. I created a node in BD to go to a state. But right now it's called by string, I have to type in the name of the State. Is it possible that I can lookup this name automatically in BD? so that I don't have to type every state...
  2. F

Decorator drawers with BD?

I'll wait for the update
  3. F

Repeat a node every X seconds?

Is it possible to repeat a node every X seconds? I was trying to make the repeater node execute a repeat on his child node every X seconds but because it has no update functions I wasn't able to do so.
  4. F

Header would be nice, but if it's too much work, you don't need to do it
  5. F

Is it possible to create drawers like Unity's [Header()] or [Space()] attribute with BD? Unity uses decorator drawers for this.
  6. F

2019.4 InvalidCastException

Yes it's working fine now
  7. F

I tried to make that repro but it's just too slow + i'd have to send a big package. I believe the problem came from having variables that point to positions that no longer exist (it's now not lagging anymore).
  8. F

More errors of the same kind. These errors appeared when I deleted a component that the behavior tree's variables relied on. Now when I open the tree, all the nodes are gone. InvalidCastException: Specified cast is not valid. BinaryDeserialization.BytesToSharedVariable...
  9. F

I didn't have this before 2019.4. But I couldn't say that's the reason for sure. I reverted to non-serialized data with git and stopped using External Behaviors. I have been getting messages of "Invalid editor window" lately in my project. I don't know if it's related or not. I also got...
  10. F

Getting an error that makes the editor window massively lag. This was after I set an external behaviour in my unit's component. InvalidCastException: Specified cast is not valid. BinaryDeserialization.BytesToSharedVariable (BehaviorDesigner.Runtime.FieldSerializationData...
  11. F

Creating an enum flags ObjectDrawer

Thanks that did the trick. Code is provided below should someone need it. using System; using System.Reflection; using BehaviorDesigner.Editor; using UnityEditor; using UnityEngine; //https://opsive.com/forum/index.php?threads/creating-an-enum-flags-objectdrawer.3029/#post-15005 // set this...
  12. F

Getting outofmemory error

@Justin I'll just throw some info at you because I can't reproduce it anymore. Maybe that's of some value, although because of the fact that I don't have it anymore, maybe it was an anomaly. I'll let you know if it pops up again. I had to quit and restart playmode a few times before the error...
  13. F

Getting outofmemory error

I was about to make my own post when I saw yours. I've also been getting OutOfMemory error reports too, and it makes the Unity Editor be extremely laggy. It might be related to Unity 2019.3.15 because I recently updated. The error pops when I exit playmode: OutOfMemoryException: Out of memory...
  14. F

Creating an enum flags ObjectDrawer

What do you mean by this? I'm not well versed in writing drawrers but I checked it out with a standard unity monobehaviour and it's as simple as this: public override void OnGUI(Rect position, SerializedProperty property, GUIContent label) { _property.intValue =...
  15. F

Feature request: renaming classes

Very well. Understood. Is there a way you could make a tool to support quick refactorization? It would go through all Behaviour Tree components and Behaviour Tree assets in the project. From there you could write the old class name and modify those lost references to a new class name...