Recent content by fang

1. F

Behaviour tree Node editor run quite slow

Thanks for the reply, it is ok for me to use it normally now, it is really nice to hear the version 2 coming, looking forward to it :)
  2. F

I haven't tested the Profile Editor yet, not too many tasks, but I found this run slow situation only happens when I switch the BT editor panel to "Tasks" , once I change to other3, whole unity runs normally,
  3. F

as the title described, the behavior tree editor runs quite slow, especially in the play mode, sometimes even hard to pan the view, I also have other node tree plugins but feels much faster and fluent. is there any setting should I to change? I am using the 1.62 version
  4. F

Event with Sequence Abort

ok, understood, thanks for the reply. yes, in these days I am also thinking to customize a condition task to convert the event detection as a boolean state to trigger the abort function properly if no anyother default methods, I will try this first, thanks for the help,
  5. F

hi, Justin, I just explored the RTS project and other sample projects. I found that the interrupt/perform method more like a polling method, and it only can interrupt to stop the sequence. not like the way I wish to trigger new round and stop the old round If I stick back to the abort function...
  6. F

ok,thanks a lot ~
  7. F

I guess it is hard to solve it under the sequence node, I tried to replace it with the selector node and set abort as Both, it looks fine, the only issue is that the child sequence will always run automatically once at the beginning.
  8. F

thanks for the reply, I think I tried the Lower priority before firstly, In TreeA, I believe I analyzed wrongly, the logA always run after logB because the tree runs repeatedly and LogA is always the first node in the new round, my fault. In Tree B, the reason I set it to both because I...
  9. F

hi, Justin I am running the behavior tree designer now, I have no issue with the event sending and receiving, but once it is combined with the sequence abort function, I am confused. here I simplified the issue with the Iskeydown and sequence nodes. the tree is set as run endless, and...