Recent content by EVG

1. EVG

Drop weapons as in the CSGO

How to make it fly a little forward when a weapon drops? Good example: CS: GO
  2. EVG

Name of weapon when taking damage

This works if you hang a script with an event on the collider. But what to do when there are a lot of hitboxes? Weigh in every collider script with catching events?
  3. EVG

Name of weapon when taking damage

Good afternoon. How do you know which weapon was damaged?
  4. EVG

Disable ammo drop with main weapon

Good day. When I drop the main weapon, then ammo drops with it, how to remove it? I need only the weapon to drop, and the ammo to remain in the inventory.
  5. EVG

Invalid Count value in inventory

Good. Thanks.
  6. EVG

So it reduces even if I don’t have a weapon. Please note that in my inventory there are only arrows, without the main weapon, that is, it cannot be charged, but it is still reduced. So it should be?
  7. EVG

Even if you add it to the Default Loadout, then after starting the scene, it also displays one less value.
  8. EVG

Good day. I have an ItemPickup, the value of Count is 1. But after I take this item, it appears in the inventory as 0, although I can use it. If Count = 2, then the inventory will show 1, and so each time it will show 1 less, why?
  9. EVG

How does CanSeeObject work?

It seems like I solved the problem by removing some of the code from MovementUtility, but I do not think that this is normal and correct. I hope in a future update this will be fixed out of the box.
  10. EVG

11. EVG

Why can an object with CanSeeObject find an adversary even through walls? should it be so?
  12. EVG

Custom Crosshair Monitor

That's right, it's all about the Script Execution Order. Thanks.
  13. EVG

Custom Crosshair Monitor

I still get errors when inheriting from CrosshairsMonitor. Can anyone check this?
  14. EVG

Problem with pickup - equip

I decided to check it in another project. When a weapon is less than or equal to two in its inventory, it does not equip a raised weapon. That is, there must be another item in front of the raised weapon.
  15. EVG

Problem with pickup - equip

Item Pickup: After the pickup, it appears in the inventory, but does not equip.