Recent content by EVG

1. EVG

Custom Crosshair Monitor

That's right, it's all about the Script Execution Order. Thanks.
  2. EVG

Custom Crosshair Monitor

I still get errors when inheriting from CrosshairsMonitor. Can anyone check this?
  3. EVG

Problem with pickup - equip

I decided to check it in another project. When a weapon is less than or equal to two in its inventory, it does not equip a raised weapon. That is, there must be another item in front of the raised weapon.
  4. EVG

Item Pickup: After the pickup, it appears in the inventory, but does not equip.
  5. EVG

I have a similar problem. After picking up a pickup, I can't equip it. But if adding the item to the default loadout , then everything works fine. P.S. Animated events are set like this: But even if you add events to the equip animation, there is no difference. Help. FPC 2.1.1 Unity 2018.3.8f1
  6. EVG

Does not change the volume of footsteps

Exactly, thanks.
  7. EVG

What should I do if a character has no body? Sound sources are created automatically on the main object of the character.
  8. EVG

Hello. I'm trying to change the volume of the footsteps through the SurfaceEffect component, but the volume does not change. Pitch works, but the volume does not. What could be the problem? FPC 2.1.1
  9. EVG

Camera Look Offset API

This works in version 2.1.
  10. EVG

Camera Look Offset API

1. I go to your link 2. I copy code from there and create a new script 3. I get an error FPC 2.0.7
  11. EVG

Camera Look Offset API

Good day. I returned to this topic again. I can not get the viewtype. I even completely copied the script from the help, but in the same way.
  12. EVG

Camera Look Offset API

How does the code change this?
  13. EVG

Custom Crosshair Monitor

I'm sorry, maybe I'm very stupid, but what did I do wrong?
  14. EVG

Custom Crosshair Monitor

Probably due to bad machine translation, you misunderstood me. In UFPS 1, I often used inheritance in scripts in order not to rewrite the original script. This helped to avoid problems when updating UFPS. When I try to inherit from CrosshairsMonitor, it shows a lot of errors. P.S. I also...
  15. EVG

Custom Crosshair Monitor

Good day. I want to add and change the standard CrosshairsMonitor script. I created a new MyCrosshairsMonitor script and completely copied the CrosshairsMonitor script, except for the script name. Now he is eating a lot of errors and does not work. What should I do to make my script work? What...