Recent content by Egnech

1. E

Shape Grid Inventory Issues

Hello! I'm working on a game inspired by classic Resident Evil, and I'm using Shaped Inventory. With the recent update many issues got fixed, but there are still some little things, required an additional care :D I. First item does not get selected when inventory opens first time. If I close...
  2. E

[Bug] Item Action Panel stop displaying for items in shaped grid.

Hello! I have faced with very strange issue, it is hard to reproduce, and it is hard to get what is really causing the problem. So, I have an Item Action Panel, I'm showing it for each item as tooltip, but some time it just stop displaying and there is no way to bring it back. Inventory is...
  3. E

[BUG] Item Action Panel as Tooltip

Thank you! It's working very good.
  4. E

Shaped Grid button navigation issue

Thank you! Looks like this has fixed the issue, I will continue testing and let you know if anything does wrong! Good for me I'm using only rectangle shapes.
  5. E

Yes, I did that. This issue happens only if I'm clicking over the existing item in the grid. Also the opened Action Panel is still binding to the previously moved item. I think it has something to do with the ItemViewSlotPanelToTooltip and OnItemClicked callback.
  6. E

[BUG] Hide Cannot Invoke Actions cause ArgumentOutOfRangeException

There is a bug with Hide Cannot Invoke Actions option at ItemActionPanel. When this option is set, and item action is calling base.CanInvokeInternal() the m_ItemViewSlotsContainer is not yet assigned which cause ArgumentOutOfRangeException. This happens because SetViewSlotsContainer() is called...
  7. E

Hello! I have found an issue with Item Action Panel, when it was turned to Tooltip. Checkout the video here Item Action Panel gets reopen after selected action (like: Move) failed. I'm not sure that it's important for action to exactly fail, I think it just reopen on click over the item in...
  8. E

Hello! I've just checked the latest version, and yes this is exactly what I was looking for! Thank you! But I think I have found a tiny bug. Check out the link below https://jumpshare.com/v/vPpTgttyncRMrAtN6bDS Unfortunately I can capture buttons press, but trust me I'm pressing corresponding...
  9. E

Fantastic! Thank you so much!
  10. E

I think I found another one strange issue, when I'm moving the item inside the inventory it visualise the item bounds (to drop) in a wrong way. Check out this gif
  11. E

Hello! I'm working on RE styled inventory, which player can control with keyboard, mouse, and gamepad. Looks like there are no issues with mouse navigation, but something is not right with the buttons control (both keyboard and gamepad) So, the issue is when I'm navigating inventory with...
  12. E

InControl integration doesn't working

Hello! Actually I has fixed this.. by switching to Rewired. It was in my backlog for some time, and I decided to give it a shot xD And it works out of the box. And I found another strange issue, but I think it is better to create a new thread
  13. E

InControl integration doesn't working

Hello there! It is probably me messed up with some settings or what or ever. I have tried the integration you have provided, but it doesn't seems to work. And I'm a bit stuck with it now. Maybe you can suggest me some ideas where to dig? And, should it even work out of the box, after I imported...
  14. E

Combine Items inside the inventory.

So, I decided to go with overriding the ItemViewSlotEventData and ItemViewSlotMoveCursor components. It seems like more safe approach, and in the future it will be easier to apply updates, because no internal code was changed this was. It was an easy task, because the code quality is very...
  15. E

Combine Items inside the inventory.

I like this idea, but I'm not sure how I can handle Cursor ID in this case, I didn't get to this part yet xD