Recent content by dsnettleton

1. D

Integration of movement packs with NavMeshes

Still working at it. The problem I've had with NavMeshLinks is that the default controller lacks the movement precision to get the character into place for particular movement actions. For example, the character must be lined up exactly on the MoveTowardsLocation spot on the ladder, vault...
  2. D

Integration of movement packs with NavMeshes

Is there any documentation or perhaps a tutorial for integrating the climbing and agility packs with Unity's NavMeshes? The regular NavMeshAgentMovement ability is insufficient for the off-mesh links required for most of these features to work. Ideally, a system to do so would use the new...
  3. D

NavMesh Integration

I'm using the third person controller for my AI controlled enemies along with the NavMesh Agent Ability. Currently, however, I'm really struggling to implement ladders and short climbs into the navmesh agent. I'm having similar issues with the Agility pack, but climbing is what I'm working on...
  4. D

Editor error opening Ragdoll ability drawer

That seems to be the problem. I didn't add the character controller layers since I imported the package into an existing project. I see now that they're at the end of the layer list, so it would have been safe to do. Thanks!
  5. D

Editor error opening Ragdoll ability drawer

I can't access the ability drawer to configure the ragdoll ability on my characters. The error I get is "Argument Exception: Default value is not present in the list of possible values." It seems to stem from RagdollDrawer.cs, line 37. My best guess is that it might be because I only have the...
  6. D

AI character not moving

I'm not sure about the first issue, but the destination you set of (0, 0, 100) is almost certainly off of your navmesh. I wouldn't expect the agent to move under those conditions. As a small aside, abilities are prioritized, so I'd move your Nav Mesh Agent Movement ability down to a lower...