Recent content by DocQ

1. D

Opsive Foundation [RPG Framework]

We are all anxiously awaiting this but a wise programmer never gives a date until the day after it is ready...
  2. D

Look forward to this Tiny Tree, thanks for your hard work
  3. D

Emerald AI Integration

Does your AI have 1 or 2 colliders on them? If just 1, that might be the collider to detect damage, and used as a trigger instead of a collider to keep you from going through it. If using physics, them make sure you have 2 colliders, 1 for trigger to damage AI, and 1 for not going through the...
  4. D

Quest Machine Integration Errors

Thanks for the fix mate.
  5. D

@Mark Eliot already integrated with UCC, i did a write up of the integration after getting help from Daniel.
  6. D

I agree completely
  7. D

Eliot AI?

This is the integration to get UCC character and Eliot AI agent to be able to damage each other.
  8. D

Eliot AI?

With Daniels help, I think I have this working, am going to put together some instructions and combine everything together within the next couple of days, just want to do one more days testing before I do this. Don't want to count my AI chickens before they hatch.
  9. D

Eliot AI?

That would be great, thanks. Would love to move past this part in my project so I can start setting up all the MOB encounters.
  10. D

Eliot AI?

It was me that posted they had spoken with Daniel, I am still working with him trying to get it to work. Eliot is fairly new but the reason that I prefer it over BD is the ease of use. It seems to be as flexible as BD but not as complicated to set things up. Something that would take me (and I...
  11. D

I am following this very closely also. Good question you have because I know the AI I am using (Eliot AI)can assign skills to the NPC's and enemy, make them fight each other, make them melee, healers, what ever I need. If you are going to add it then I would give the people options if they want...
  12. D

Eliot AI?

Anyone get UCC to integrate with Eliot AI yet? Everything works out of the box except the AI agent can and UCC character can not damage each other at all. I take it it that it will take some script modifications as like the Emerald AI had to? Just checking to see if anyone had done it yet to...
  13. D

Good idea, but besides UUC, shouldn't you also try to learn all you can about UCC also? :P
  14. D

Exceptional progress in a month? It needs to be packaged and on the asset store by the end of next week?? JK :), keep up the great work and look forward to this!
  15. D

Looking great @TinyTree , not even sure if we need AI since you are integrating with USS, might as well leave the AI to Justin's Behavior Designer? There are easier ones, but none as good.