Recent content by discofever

1. discofever

Trying to implement a dummy usableitem

But why do I need to create an Inspector for my UsableItem I don't get it and why is this error there in the first place. Why I can't just have a usable item that does nothing and implement myself what I want ? What now ? Can you please kindly give us an example of a UsableItem that shows a...
  2. discofever

Adding this to the UsableItemInspector.cs fires up another error : Instance of UsableItemInspector couldn't be created. The script class needs to derive from ScriptableObject and be placed in the Assets/Editor folder.
  3. discofever

Well ... ended up 'commenting' that line ... Now my other issue is that the 'Item use' ability always stays 'active' and doesn't go 'Inactive' when i release the button ... like the Aim Ability.
  4. discofever

I'm trying to get a glimpse of how this 'Ultimate Black Box' works. I've created the following dummy script for usableitem. using UnityEngine; using Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Character; using Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Character.Abilities.Items; using...
  5. discofever

Simple first person interactions (grab, throw, inspect Item)

Looking forward to see those implemented too; maybe a way to get them back from UFPS1 ? I'm trying to code them back but gosh ...
  6. discofever

Interact using screen raycast

So i'm trying this out. I've created simple "PickInteractable" But it only writes me back "Has Interacted" every now and then not 'as i click'. And I never see the "YAY" message. What am i missing here ? Thanks ! using UnityEngine; using Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Traits...