Recent content by Diggidy

1. D

Firing Bow only while Aiming

Thank you I did end up creating my own script.
  2. D

Is there a way to have this work on certain Weapons? Example, I only want the bow to have to aim in order to fire but the sword should not require aim. In fact, the sword should not be able to aim at all.
  3. D

Decal Manager Duplicating

I noticed as I play my game that the Decal Manager is duplicating. There are about 30 Decal Managers in the Hierarchy. Is this by design or a bug? I am using Third Person Controller 2.4.8
  4. D

Animator Layers

Ended up disabling the transitions on the states that I didnt want to use in the Arms layer and copying those transition parameters to the transition in the Upperbody.
  5. D

Animator Layers

Is there a way to force certain animations to play on certain layers? For example, I want the bow reload animation to play from the upperbody layer instead of the arms layer. The arms layer makes it look robotic.
  6. D

Figured it out, I used 2 states in the Use ability.
  7. D

I am assuming I create an AimPreset and in this preset I would enable the Use Item Ability. But what property does this?
  8. D

As the title says. Is there a way to only fire the bow while aiming? If aiming and string is drawn, letting go of the aim should redraw the string and not have the bow fire the arrow.
  9. D

Starting a New Ability

After re-watching your crawl ability video, I changed StopMovement to Ability and that fixed it. public class StopMovement : Ability { }
  10. D

Starting a New Ability

I created a new Ability called StopMovement and added it to my UCC abilities. The ability is enabled and start type is set to manual. I am trying to start it in code but UCCLocomotion.TryStartAbility(stopMovement) returns false and is not activating. The class code is just the...
  11. D

Attached Items with Gravity

That was it, you the man!
  12. D

Attached Items with Gravity

I have some items that attach to the UCC player character at runtime that have a joint and an object (props hanging from the players belt) with a rigid body with gravity on it. But the players movement is slowed when these objects are active. Do you know of any work around for this?
  13. D

Rewired Code Access

I was able to accomplish this in code, couldn't figure out how to do this with States > Presets private void ActivateDeactivateMovement(bool onOff) { heightChange.Enabled = onOff; jump.Enabled = onOff; aim.Enabled = onOff; }
  14. D

Rewired Code Access

I've been able to accomplish a few things with code and the States > Presets. In the States > Presets Im using Allow Positional Input = false and Allow Rotational Input = false; In Code //Unequip current weapon and stand unEquip.StartEquipUnequip(-1); if...
  15. D

Rewired Code Access

Hi, I will explain what I want to do and maybe you can tell me the best course of action. I want to disable movement when looking at inventory or changing clothing. (probably rotate the camera as well) Would also like to disable running and maybe equipping certain items when injured and such...