Recent content by Diggidy

1. D

Bug Roll Ability

I must have goofed something when setting it up. But I changed the script to accept diagonal rolls and ended up using the x y values to determine if running or not.
  2. D

Bug Roll Ability

1. Character controller variant: First Person Controller 2. Unity version: 2019.2.15f1 3. Bug description: Roll ability does not check for speed or is moving, therefore the Roll Run animation never triggers. 4. Steps to reproduce: Run forward > trigger roll > observe the animator states 5. The...
  3. D

Roll Animations

I was just about to write that I figured it out and that was it.
  4. D

Roll Animations

I noticed that the AbilityIndex does not change from 102 back to 0. If I change the conditions to something like Moving = false, it will exit back to the Idle state but since the AbilityIndex does not change back to 0 it gets stuck on Idle.
  5. D

Roll Animations

I have replaced animations on most of the abilities that has come with UCC. But when I change the animations on roll (for example: Base Layer > Roll > Roll), the state never completes causing the character to get stuck. Roll.OnComplete never gets called therefore...
  6. D

Decal Alternatives?

Anybody have any luck implementing an alternate decal system?
  7. D

Movement Integration A* Bug

Hi Justin, Are there any updates on a fix for this?
  8. D

ObjectPool and AI agents

I am seeing this same issue. If an NPC is dead on the ground and ObjectPool.Instantiate is called it will instantiate an active dead NPC instead of an inactive NPC. This is what is causing the ragdoll to still be active. It would be ideal for the ObjectPool to instantiate an inactive NPC instead...
  9. D

Sniper Scope Camera

Thank you for the clarification.
  10. D

Sniper Scope Camera

Yes, I am using the full screen UI for the sniper rifles. I was under the impression that the cameras would switch to the scope camera. But if they dont what is the point of setting up the scope camera?
  11. D

Sniper Scope Camera

In the first 3 steps of adding a scope, it says to add a camera then reference it. I assumed this camera would act as if the player was looking through the scope? I can see that it activates when I zoom but other then that it does nothing.
  12. D

Sniper Scope Camera

I setup my sniper rifle referencing the demo scene and this page (https://opsive.com/support/documentation/ultimate-character-controller/items/actions/usable/shootable-weapon/). The weapon works, zooms in, I see the Sniper UI but it does not switch to the scope camera. I'm obviously missing...
  13. D

Burst fire feature adjustment needed.

Would like to see this as well.
  14. D

SubCharacter Layer Changing to Character Layer on Death

Correct and I should have included this in my original post. The death layer is set to default.
  15. D

SubCharacter Layer Changing to Character Layer on Death

I noticed that the SubCharacter limbs that have a Rigidbody connected to them (example: Forearm_L) will change layers to Character when dead then back to SubCharacter upon respawning. The only reason that I noticed this and why its an issue for me is that I have triggers listening on the...