Recent content by devomage

1. devomage

Attach Camera to Character (Networking)

This ended up being the issue: (network LookSource.cs) private void Start() { // Remote characters will not have a local look source. The current component should act as the look source. if (!isLocalPlayer) { EventHandler.UnregisterEvent<ILookSource>(m_GameObject...
  2. devomage

With a networking add-on the input is disabled: //line #46 --- NetworkCharacterLocomotionHandler.cs if (m_NetworkInfo.IsLocalPlayer()) { } else { // Non-local players will not be controlled with player input. enabled = false; m_CharacterLocomotion.enabled = false; } On an...
  3. devomage

UCC Asset Request

Would you consider offering the "shared" namespace as a free/low cost package? I have a small 2D UI-related project that could use this.
  4. devomage

I am trying to attach the camera to a character where the UltimateCharacterLocomotion component is disabled. It works again after I manually enable the component. How does the camera follow properly in this case?
  5. devomage

1.1.9 Import Error

Importing into a fresh project I am getting the following errors: Assets\Opsive\UltimateCharacterController\Add-Ons\Multiplayer\PhotonPUN\Scripts\Character\PunCharacterTransformMonitor.cs(90,44): error CS1061: 'CharacterFootEffects' does not contain a definition for 'CanPlaceFootstep' and no...
  6. devomage

[Minor Bug] Demo Scene

Hm, I guess disregard - this was 2.2.6 and is not happening in 2.2.7.
  7. devomage

[Minor Bug] Demo Scene

When you start the demo scene and select 3rd person Do nothing except hit escape (to get cursor) and click the zone arrow right You will eventually be equipped with the rifle The GUI does not update and shows the pistol thereafter until you grab a pickup or switch weapons
  8. devomage

CharacterLocomotion param

Not sure if this is intentional... the 3rd param intellisense does not match. /// <summary> /// Moves the character according to the input. This method exists to allow AI to easily move the character instead of having to go through /// the ControllerHandler. /// </summary> /// <param...
  9. devomage

PUN Demo Weird Textures

Updated screenshot.
  10. devomage

PUN Demo Null Reference

This is the cause...
  11. devomage

PUN Demo Null Reference

FragGrenadePickup x3 are still null in 1.1.6. First room, middle grenade. 2 single grenades in other areas upstairs.
  12. devomage

PUN Demo Weird Textures

Version 1.1.6 After baking the lights, the textures in the first stairwell (bottom floor, first room) are still "weird". Everything else is good, stairwells - woot!
  13. devomage

Network Object Instantiation

I think this was the concept the TNet dev had in mind... as long as you can get a reference to instanceObject (inside the static RCC) on the master client. I would still need initialization data... unless I could get it from the instanceObject. Here is a copy of the code suggestion by the...
  14. devomage

Network Object Instantiation

The TNet dev suggested that the ObjectPool might have an identifier to the object? The identifier can be passed to the RCC and then use the ObjectPool to find the reference inside the RCC. Returning a null seems intermittent and an overall bad idea.
  15. devomage

Lagging on rotation in integration demo

What was the USB device? Just curious for reference.