Recent content by developer21

1. D

Duplicated inventory

Hi, Kindly, I was able to use the Save system of Opsive successfully, and it saves the inventory when the App ends, and load it when the App begins. But, everytime I End and Start the application, the inventory is duplicated. Ex: if the player has 1 Pistol, 1 Riffle, 100 bullets, the next start...
  2. D

Very fast agents

Hi, Kindly, I finished working on the agents after changing the death match code to make it fit my game's logic. And everything is working fine except: The agents are very fast, I even moved the riffles from their inventory, and they only use a pistol, but still so fast shooting and moving...
  3. D

Press ESC key problem

Thanks for your response. It may sound weird, but when I change the option "DisplayPanelManagerHandler\Close panel input\Input Type" during run time, and choose "Button Down Continuous", it works correctly. The whole panel closes (Content and Menu). But, when I go back to development to change...
  4. D

Press ESC key problem

Thanks for your response. My problem was inside the DeathMatch script there is code which disables the game when ESC is pressed. Now, it works fine. I just have a small issue, when I open the inventory main window (pressing "I" letter), the main panel which has the weapons and their quantities...
  5. D

Press ESC key problem

Hi, Thanks for your exceptinal support, I finished the project and was about to hand it over to get my annual vacation :( But suddenly, when I press ESC key, all the monitors (Health, Damage...etc) disappear and the game like frozen? This occurs during both, editor and the built version. Once...
  6. D

Agents have not affected by the bullets.

a) When I added the line of code to set one of the agents as the leader of the team: TeamManager.SetLeader(aiAgent, false); It generates the error: 3) Error: Unable to find formation group with leader DeathmatchGame (UnityEngine.GameObject) UnityEngine.Debug:LogError (object)...
  7. D

Ok, I changed the code of the DeathMatch to work with my needs. And added the player on a standalone team vs a team of the agents. And it works fine. But there are two errors show up, some agents work normaly and attack the players, while others are frozen, I think they need a leader as in the...
  8. D

Do you mean Surface Identifier not SurfaceIndicator? Also, I made a copy of the demo, updating it as required. Now, the agents kill the player, and the player is killing the agents, but the enemies are killing each other? - The behavior tree doesn't change from Solo to Team for the agents. -...
  9. D

But the agents attack my player and kill him. The problem, that sometimes the agents are acting like they are out of play, the bullets show as you see in the image, but they can turn back and kill the player. But sometimes, I guess they are out of bullets for example, so they don't attack, is...
  10. D

Hi, why would the agents not have affected by the bullets? And don't die too. The bullets stick on the agent's body, you feel like a transparent object around the agent. Please take a look on the attached photo.
  11. D

How to check if the player has specific item in the inventory?

Dears, How to check if the player has specific item in the inventory? I am trying HasItem(), after getting a component's object from the inventory script, but it requires ItemIdentifier. Is there a method to get the ItemIdentifier of the item by the item's name? The problem is that the...
  12. D

Localization of (Item Action Panel & ItemViewSlotForGrid)

Dear, You gave me the key to the solution, that maybe another object is writing back the values. I found that I am using the AutoLocalizeStringEvent which is correctly setup, but I was passing the Text object the "Item Description Script", but when I removed it, everything works fine now...
  13. D

Thanks for your follow up. Kindly find the video at the following link: https://streamable.com/1oqbev For example, the selected localization is French, so, it should display the French localization. But the localization is displayed in EN. And the localization is still in EN, when you move the...
  14. D

After many tries and changing many options, and comparing it to the Demo scene. Now, the description's panel shows the default localization (en), but when I click any item and the menu show in the correct localization, when I close this menu, the description shows in the correct localization too.