Recent content by Dayus

1. D

Pistol Stop shooting

Oh well after playing around with it I found the problem. Changing the weapon model and various other transforms points inside the weapon made the look sensitivity (on the Third Persone Shootable Weapon Properties) not work for some reasons. Changing it's value to -1 made the gun working...
  2. D

Pistol Stop shooting

I think i'm having the same problem as you with my pistol.. If i move my mouse like crazy it end up doing the firing or the gun switch but if the mouse is not moving nothing happen... and this is only for the pistol if i use my shotgun it work fine could be related to the use of the new input...
  3. D

Problems using agility pack on moving object

Hey! thanks for coming back to me this quick :D When i tought i tried everything... but dang all I had to do was to slightly move that MoveTowardLocation!! I've managed to make the vaulting works and even that new ladder climb of yours! :D For the hang i'll have to test some more as it's not...
  4. D

I made sure to get the latest version of both the controller and the agility pack and tried to use the "Moving object" option on the vault and the hang ability. Sadly, it's not making any difference. I think the real problem here is that the "move toward" ability is used by the other abilities...
  5. D

As seen in the video, i'm having some difficulties using agilitiy pack while on moving object. The vault sometime work and sometime just does not work at all and the character get stuck forever. Same goes for the hang ability and i'm wondering if it's going to be the same with the climbing pack...
  6. D

Climbing Pack

Wow! it's looking good! Keep up the good work!! Day 1 for me :D
  7. D

Climbing Pack

Yes that's what i meant :) would be awesome!
  8. D

Climbing Pack

Very cool!! Will it be possible to move from ladder to hang? or jump from ladder? Can't wait! Thank you!
  9. D

Little problem with Move With Object. Best way to fix it?

Well here is the change I made, I can't say if it's having an impact on the rest of the controller for sure but from my test it is working. MoveWithObject.cs public Transform Target { get { return m_Target; } set { // keep a copy of the current target Transform oldTarget =...
  10. D

Little problem with Move With Object. Best way to fix it?

Hi, Well after looking and searching around for days what could possibly go wrong with the "Move With Object" script I finally found the problem. Just a brief description of the initial problem i had : the player is standing on a spline moving platform and i need the player to swith platfom...
  11. D

Move towards location when using Move with object

Ok i'll have to play around with those settings, altoughts I might be limited since I need my characther relatively well placed for my ladder ability. Right now i'm having quite a big problem with the Move With Object. I can't get the player to stay on my train. When it's going straigth forward...
  12. D

The thing is i'm using a spline to move my platform... so it's not always straigth, it's curving and that's when it seems to be buggy has the character is drifting while turning hence it never reach the start location. I cannot parent the controller to the platform cause the the control are all...
  13. D

Ok thanks. Also, maybe it's because I played around too much with my characther controller but when it's using the move with object it's sliding left or right when the object is turning. It was not like that last time I tested it. Maybe related to the recent updtate to 2.2.3
  14. D

Hi, I have a moving object on which my character is standing on. I use the MoveWithObject ability to make the character stay on the object. Now i've implemented a Ladder ability that use the Move towards location to set the player on the right spot before starting. My ladder ability is working...