Recent content by DarkLiKally

1. DarkLiKally

Dynamic instantiation and assignment of External Behavior Trees

Hello together, since this thread is not that old yet and I was struggling with a similar requirement, I wanted to share my approach for the situation and ask for your opinion on it. For our game I have the requirement, that we have a workforce of generic agents that can have one or more...
  2. DarkLiKally

Character getting stuck and falling through Mesh Colliders

Together with Justin the issue was discovered - the problem was that there were separate meshes that were taken into account for collision detection instead of the main mesh, and the normals of those separate meshes were flipped.
  3. DarkLiKally

Analyzed them on a single floor panel, and also on the full merged mesh, they're the same and correctly pointing outwards. I tested the single floor panel in isolation aswell in the UCC UIS integration demo scene - like the full merged mesh of the building. It has the same issue - so also the...
  4. DarkLiKally

Hello, I have a strange problem with the character controller. I already did a few searches in the forums and followed the fixing steps of multiple other threads like this one https://www.opsive.com/forum/index.php?threads/ucc-character-stuck-in-walls-here-are-the-two-possible-reasons.3712/ But...
  5. DarkLiKally

[Solved][Issue] Equip Unequip ability throwing null reference - Item Category ID comparison

That fixes all problems :) Thank you! Now I'm facing another issue - but I think that's a misconfiguration on my side. I can pick up items, use the equip toggler and so on, the slots are assigned correctly, but the item does not move from the Holster to Hands of my character. Think I have to...
  6. DarkLiKally

[Solved][Issue] Equip Unequip ability throwing null reference - Item Category ID comparison

I will try your changes and see if it solves all issues for me and come back with feedback.
  7. DarkLiKally

Hello, like discussed on Discord I'll move to the forums with that issue. Environment: Unity 2021.2.7f1 UCC 2.4.4 UIS 1.2.4 Latest downloadable integration package I followed the integration guides - both video and text. My Inventory database has the following categories (simplified to the...
  8. DarkLiKally

[Bug] Item Attribute Editor - Type popup error

I'll wait for the update don't worry :) I'll then do a fresh clean install of the package deleting old files first. Thank you for the fast support, no worries, I'm happy to help you making the whole thing more stable!
  9. DarkLiKally

I received a fixed DLL with the binding flags fix and tested it. Now I'm getting this error: NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object Opsive.Shared.Editor.UIElements.FilterWindow.Initialize (UnityEditor.EditorWindow sourceWindow, System.Type[] baseTypes...
  10. DarkLiKally

Unity Version: 2021.1.21f1 Ultimate Inventory System Version: 1.1.8.1 I'm also using Ultimate Character Controller and the integration. Also I have Quest Machine and Dialogue System. I first installed UCC, then UIS. Then all the integration packages I need. I'm on creating a new inventory...
  11. DarkLiKally

[Bug] CinemachineSpringExtension breaks Cinemachine Collider

Hello, yes that adjustment is fixing the problem basically. But when the spring is applying some changes, depending on the situation and how the camera is placed at this moment (against a corner, wall or something) when the spring adjustments are applied the camera could peek a bit through the...
  12. DarkLiKally

[Bug] CinemachineSpringExtension breaks Cinemachine Collider

1. Character controller variant: Ultimate Character Controller, Using Third Person RPG Movement and Third Person Cinemachine Camera 2. Unity version: 2021.1.20f1 HDRP 3. Bug description When you use the described third person setup with Cinemachine FreeLook Camera, and then apply the Spring...