Recent content by CSC

1. CSC

Object Fader in URP

Hi, how do I set up objects to fade in URP? I've already change the _Color to _BaseColor. But the question is that I noticed that the objects can be faded only if they are set to transparency, and then they no longer cast shadows. What should I do if I want to fade a tree, it should still cast...
  2. CSC

Custom Inspector

Is it possible to use OdinInspector in the Behavior Designer.Editor? I'm able to use SirenixEditorGUI to write custom ObjectDrawer, but it's quite inconvenient to use Collections in the Editor since the custom Collection drawers is ... hard to write my own.
  3. CSC

Using Odin Inspector to change behaviour inspectors

I'm also wondering about this, any updates?
  4. CSC

Combo matching input

I think it's very difficult to implement with only one Use Ability, and animations are related with the selector.
  5. CSC

Combo matching input

I suggest you have two different use ability, or even inherit from use ability and create your own attack ability, but either way you should design your own selector of the heavy attack.
  6. CSC

Combo matching input

Actually I think you can't get different input names in a single use Ability. Try to create multiple use abilities account for different input names, in doing so, you can use different starters too.
  7. CSC

The best way to implement click to move

Any advice? I hope I can do this on my own and then upgrade to the best version.
  8. CSC

The best way to implement click to move

I intergrate my project with A*, and i hope the player to move towards the mouse position, but my method seems to not very smooth, the character always takes some time to turn around and moves backward. I don't know how to set up movement type and view type, i just change the parameters of top...
  9. CSC

3rd person Camera Jittery

But it doesn't solve my problem, even with a single capsule on a single plane. I don't know what happens. I'm sure my scene is very simple, just a character walking on a terrian, and no trees.
  10. CSC

3rd person Camera Jittery

I make a bulid, here is the result. The jittery is obvious.
  11. CSC

Horizontal movement issue

I am confused about the animator parameter about horizontal movement and yaw. For example, if i use adventure movement type, the horizontal movement is always zero, but when i'm aiming or the Use Ability is active, the horizontal movemtn gets updated. Why is that? Thanks!
  12. CSC

Run States for weapons

[DefaultInputName("Change Speeds")] [DefaultStartType(AbilityStartType.ButtonDownContinuous)] [DefaultStopType(AbilityStopType.ButtonUp)] public class Sprint : SpeedChange { // Disable sprint when jumping or falling. public override bool IsConcurrent { get {...
  13. CSC

Sequence AnimatorAudioState BUG

I think one way to solve this problem is to set m_Endtime = Time. time in OnAnimatorUse Event. So I create a new selector called Combo Sequence, and I subclass the Use Ability to create a new ability called Attack. Within the Use Event, I use m_UsableItems to set the EndTime of the Combo...
  14. CSC

But the animator gets stuck at substate 2, not 0
  15. CSC

1. Third Person Controller; 2. Unity 3.4f1; 3. Description: In the demo scene, pick up the sword and set the sequence reset delay to 0.5s. ( This situation may happen at any reset delay, for example, it is set to 1.5s, just wait for 1s after the first attack would have the same...