Recent content by ComplicatedEgg

1. ComplicatedEgg

After updating, the character doesn't play the fall animation

I could not successfully recreate it in the demo scene. But I do have screenshots of the item ability and script, if they are of any help: If this problem cannot be solved, I would not mind using the animations / combo from the demo scene depicted in the video.
  2. ComplicatedEgg

Alright, I will attempt it.
  3. ComplicatedEgg

Yes, the demo scene is fine since it's intentional. But I cannot figure out why this is happening now for the life of me :(
  4. ComplicatedEgg

Demo Scene uses the same katana but with the actual katana animation My Scene uses the sword animation
  5. ComplicatedEgg

-Yes -Yes -I will get back to you on this +I will provide images
  6. ComplicatedEgg

Hello, After updating from 2.3.4 to 2.4.4, my character now ignores the fall animation while the sword animation is playing mid-air. Essentially, my character's legs stay still as if they're playing the full sword swing animation on the ground. Instead of having both sword and fall animations...
  7. ComplicatedEgg

Help with altering animations in TPC Animator

Yep, it plays the state. But uses the default animations instead of my custom ones. Even after I replace them :(
  8. ComplicatedEgg

How could I implement this AI?

Hi, I would like to implement the following feature to my enemy AI: If I am sneaking (button down), even though I am within distance of the enemy.. Until I am not in direct sight, it will not seek. However, if I am within distance and not sneaking, it will seek as well. Someone on the Opsive...
  9. ComplicatedEgg

Help with altering animations in TPC Animator

Hi, I would like to change a few katana animations within the Full Body Layer in the default TPC Animator. I double-clicked the Attack 1 Heavy From Idle blendtree and changed the attack animation to my own one. But it did not alter the default animation when I play-tested it. I believe I am...
  10. ComplicatedEgg

Footstep sounds out of sync!

Awesome, thanks! This will definitely work!
  11. ComplicatedEgg

Footstep sounds out of sync!

Hello, I've tried troubleshooting this for about an hour or so on my own with no luck. My issue is that most, if not all of my character's footstep sounds aren't in sync with the sneaking, walking and running animations. Sometimes triggering more sounds than it should. I messed around with the...
  12. ComplicatedEgg

Bow way off center

Could this be a character inverse kinematics problem? If not, the value could be wrong for the Animator Movement Set ID in 'Item (Script)' on the Bow Item.
  13. ComplicatedEgg

Sup my guy

Sup my guy
  14. ComplicatedEgg

Help with health bar damage visual effect!

I don't know what I must've done wrong, but I finally got it to work! I am so pleased and relaxed at the same time haha.. Finally! After 5 days I found my solution, and it was much simpler than I had thought it to be. Thanks for helping immensely @Andrew and @Justin ! ?
  15. ComplicatedEgg

Inventory Amount - Infinite item

I don't know much about throwable objects, but is there a way for the grenade to not be 'consumed' when using it with the Use Ability? Otherwise 999 or a higher number would have the same effect. And if you wanted to make it display as an 'infinite' symbol ( ∞ ), then you can copy and paste the...