Recent content by chameleon

1. C

ObjectFader on perspective change

Hey guys I need your help. I am despairing. I use 1st person perspective with 3rd person arms. When I change perspective to 3rd person the head should fade in / out. I tested two setups: 1. In the first setup the object fader does not work but the head is disabled when I'm in first person...
  2. C

Third Person Camera should not rotate the character

Thank you very much justin i managed it. I didn't focus on the movementType. As a result, I now have another problem. With the transition from third to first everything looks very good. But in the transition from first to third, the head is faded in too early, so the camera is in the head for a...
  3. C

Third Person Camera should not rotate the character

I use 1st person. But when the player interacts with an object, I switch to 3rd person view. Which viewtype do I have to use so that the player is not rotated by the 3rd person camera while it is performing the interact animation. If I remembered correctly, you could set in V2 in the viewtype...
  4. C

Cinemamachine Integration for UCC 3?

Is it foreseeable when cinemachine for V3 will be available?
  5. C

Reference to the item prefab

I have a simple question that I haven't found an answer to yet. I want to script a reference to a specific third person item Gameobject. Example: My NPC has an item Sword created in Item Set 5. Now I want to activate a child object within the Sword prefab with my script. How can I say...
  6. C

Final IK for Version 2

Thanks I found it
  7. C

Final IK for Version 2

I downloaded it from the Opsive integration page. Where can I choose which version?
  8. C

Final IK for Version 2

I haven't switched my project to version 3 yet. Now I've downloaded the Final IK Integration and I'm getting a lot of compiler errors. I guess it's because the integration is already for version 3. Is the assumption correct? Can I still download the integration for version 2 somewhere? Or can...
  9. C

Paid Work Requests

we use the UCC for controlling our player as well as for the NPC. We've already established the basic setup, but now we keep encountering obstacles. I'm looking for someone who can support and advise our young team to overcome these obstacles. Someone who can help us to create and implement...