Recent content by CastleSeven

1. C

CharacterLocomotion is using an inactive collider

Thanks @Justin, that solved it!
  2. C

CharacterLocomotion is using an inactive collider

1. Ultimate Character Controller - v 2.3.6 2. 2020.3.18f1 (built-in RP) 3. It appears the Character Locomotion script, specifically the DeflectHorizontalCollisions() method, is using colliders that are NOT active in the hierarchy to determine when a collision is made. 4. Reproduction /...
  3. C

Character Foot Effects Loses Foot Object Reference

For anyone in the same boat, I haven't solved it, but the issue is with changes to GetBoneTransform in Unity 2020: https://issuetracker.unity3d.com/issues/animator-dot-getbonetransform-doesnt-get-bones-transform-from-prefab...
  4. C

Character Foot Effects Loses Foot Object Reference

Hi all - Odd bug, currently upgrading my project to use Unity 2020.3.18f1 (from 2018), and 99% of the UCC assets I have work great. However the Character Foot Effects script keeps losing the reference to the Toe transforms, resulting in a Null Ref Excep when the character starts walking. I've...
  5. C

Capsule Collider Size Issues

The rescale only happens during runtime. We confirmed the two end caps are the same in all scenes. Using UCC v2.2
  6. C

...continued from above This final image is from a somewhat large scene, without callout zones. So, it appears that the complexity of the scene is somehow affecting the height of player’s capsule collider. I have noticed that the height maxes out at 2.4. Any help figuring this one out would...
  7. C

Collider is being resized differently depending on the scene. The only correlation I can find is that the more colliders that exist in a scene, the taller the capsule collider becomes. The height of the capsule collider is adjusted in a couple ways, but the only one that is reporting any changes...
  8. C

Issue with SetPosition in UCC 2.2

As a quick update - I tried the same SetPosition() logic inside ApplyPosition (instead of UpdatePosition) and things are working as the did before.
  9. C

Thanks for the quick reply Justin - maybe I'm just being dense, but I'm not sure what you mean by "ability motor value". Looking at the Ability API, and the available methods for the DetectObjectAbilityBaseClass, I didn't see anything obvious that stood out to me. To give some context, the...
  10. C

Hi all - We just updated to UCC 2.2 and I'm having an issue with one of my abilities that was working fine before. The ability is supposed to trigger when entering a specific area and propel the character forward by a fixed amount. Here's the ability code: public class WarpThroughDoor ...
  11. C

Bug with Custom Abilities in Latest Version?

Hi Justin, sure thing, I just replicated it with a fresh project and will be sending you a bug report and a screencast of the error occuring.
  12. C

Bug with Custom Abilities in Latest Version?

FWIW I'm seeing the exact same behavior. First time I load a scene with UCC prefab w/ custom ability, everything works great. If I switch to a different scene (back to main menu) and then back into the UCC scene, my custom ability goes missing, the locomotion component is disabled, and I get the...
  13. C

Ultimate Character Controller WIP

Just for my own planning, do you have an ETA on the Agility Pack? Really looking forward to the new abilities!