Recent content by cantRemember

1. C

Null pointer exception when Upgrading to 1.6.2

Same problem for me. Can we have fix for this issue?
  2. C

[Future Request] Select/delete/copy all tasks

You get me wrong. For example: I have a tree with three sequences and I want to create a new one. I am lazy so want to copy my whole first sequence with childs. So I roll it up, select, press CTRL + D and I ended with sequence without childs. The same situation is when I want to delete task...
  3. C

[Future Request] Select/delete/copy all tasks

Hello, So my issue is that when I have e.g. a selector task with childs, the selector is rolled up and selected. Next I want to delete the selector (with childs) and it just removing the selector instead without childs. It's kinda annoying to be honest. It would be nice to have this future in...
  4. C

Turn off autosave

I've started conversation with you. Don't you get my message?
  5. C

Turn off autosave

This is just example. My current tree is bigger than this like twenty times. I'm just curious if this exmaple above where I made Behavior Tree Reference with these three tasks is more effective and it'll affect positive on my game. EDIT: I'll send you a message with my current BT.
  6. C

Turn off autosave

I can't do anything. This action freezes whole Unity. My tree is actually big. I need to clean it up. I'm trying now to do some tricks with External Behavior Trees. Can you tell me that this tree (look at pictures in attached files) with Behavior Tree Reference is more effective than old left...
  7. C

Turn off autosave

Hello, Is there any possibility to turn off autosaves in Behaviour Tree? My tree is getting bigger and any change takes a lot of time e.g. writting in TextField can take up to 10 minutes or longer.
  8. C

Change variables values in scene object returns to prefab settings

Hello everyone! My question is - Can I change variables values on scene object which is prefab? My problem is that when I made some changes on scene object and hit Play, all variables return to prefab values. They're just instanly override by prefab. Can I do something with this?