Recent content by Black_Dragon

1. Black_Dragon

Can See Object - var returned object : problem with several target

Working perfectly with "Layer Mask" for the Can See Object, thanks that fixe my issue !
  2. Black_Dragon

Can See Object - var returned object : problem with several target

Hi, Hope every is fine, I am using Behavior a a small topdown game, it's working wit hall enemy when I have 1 player (mean 1 objet with tag "Player") when I add other player, the Can see Object look like working only with the last Object with tag "Player". = the enemy ignor the other player...
  3. Black_Dragon

"Start Stop Use"

Hello, I have something strange with the task "Start Stop Use", I have create a small behavior for an enemy, it's working for the patrol etc ... he see me and come close and he attacks, but only 1 time : he doesn't go on the next step "wait" & the box "always return success" is check (normaly...
  4. Black_Dragon

Character animation

I think I have found (hope it's the good option), I have change on character Ik, the "Upper Body Layer.." by 4 (in place of 5), and now animation working & ragdoll included (I suppose there is something wrong with this model)
  5. Black_Dragon

Character animation

I have try to create again the character, when I disable the ragdoll, and I disable the character IK, animation working correctly when I put back the character IK, I have the same issue from the 1st message, arms are not correct for sword animation
  6. Black_Dragon

Character animation

Thanks for your quick reply, if I disable the "Character IK", I have something more "orignal" when I walk & sword attack animation !
  7. Black_Dragon

Character animation

Hello, I try to create my character, all animation like "run" "jump" working perfectly, but the animation of sword attack give me something strange with the arms (compare with Nolan): It's the correction animation (id22), I have also check - Animation > humanoid > config : bones : ok, T pose...