Recent content by Bernkastel

1. Bernkastel

Error, Item's override value gets defaulted back to the inherited value on

It is mutable, unique. I clicked the cog on that item itself to stop pre-evaluation on that particular attribute, I also turned off pre-evaluation for the entire inventory system on the inventory Same thing.
  2. Bernkastel

Error, Item's override value gets defaulted back to the inherited value on

I have an InventoryGrid, I subscribe to the onItemViewSlotSelected event and grab the itemInfo associated with that event data. I only read the data of that iteminfo, I do not reassign a new value or alter it in the subscribed function. After the function is called, the item's overridden values...
  3. Bernkastel

Saving with multiple save files

What's the intended way to save using multiple save files with different names that can be changed at runtime? Ex. Player chooses save file 2, so I want to use InvSave2.save and manually save & load it.
  4. Bernkastel

How do you add grid sorting to an inventory grid?

Perfect, I got it working ty, one question if possible. Is there a built in icomparable for enumerators similar to how you had rarity set up in the demos?
  5. Bernkastel

How do you add grid sorting to an inventory grid?

I added a sorter dropdown to an inventory grid using an item info attribute value sorter. I set the attribute equal to a unique integer for each item which should order them in ascending or descending order but nothing happend. I tried binding the sorter and unchecking "sort selected tab only"...
  6. Bernkastel

Drag and Drop Equipment Panel Problems

Using 1.1.8 Here is a screenshot of dragging the second weapon in to equip over the first item. First item's inventory grid becomes gray. I have it open in the inspector and the image is disabled. Draw on Inventory Update is also true
  7. Bernkastel

Ty for the reply, for your first response I'll make a separate prefab and assign each one to the item view drawer and see how that works, it sounds like the issue. For the second issue, I'm using the default setup that the equipment panel populates on creation.
  8. Bernkastel

This is a view of the inventory/Equipment view in editor before pressing play, lemme know if you need more specific information.
  9. Bernkastel

1. The setup in my picture below is as follows: I have an inventory with weapons, accessories, and consumables. Below that panel is an equipment panel. Following the item view slot container guide, I created an equipment panel with a drag/drop setup. I changed the width/height of these...
  10. Bernkastel

Getting Enum value from item info

In the tutorial: Customizing UI: Item Views & Attribute Views we set the Rarity attribute as an enum. I am now trying to grab the value of that enum using trygetattributevalue, which I've been using for every other value so far, but when used in an if statement declaration it returns false. When...
  11. Bernkastel

Item View Slots Limit Selection to clicking only

Yes this works as expected, ty for the quick response. in case your ide wasn't catching it, you're missing a semicolon here: var eventSystem = EventSystemManager.GetEvenSystemFor(gameObject)
  12. Bernkastel

I'll test this out, I was only including the panel settings for clarity, I know that shouldn't have anything to do with it. It's a simple panel not floating.
  13. Bernkastel

Is there a way to make item view slots only selectable by clicking or through keyboard navigation? The description box (Not tooltip) is rapidly changing what it's describing based on what I'm hovering over rather than what I LAST clicked on. I turned Select on Click True, Select On Hover False...
  14. Bernkastel

Inventory display with dynamic amount of items?

Ah ok perfect sorry for the confusion. I thought that it might work like the grid type inventories that have a fixed size no matter what, and would just display the first X items in an inventory if the inventory > gridSize. Ty for the help
  15. Bernkastel

Inventory display with dynamic amount of items?

I was under the impression that the Grid Size & Layout Group's size was the amount of items that can be shown in total. If I have an inventory with 100 different items, what do I set the List Length in the Inventory Grid Creator in order to display 5 items at a time in the scrollbar? Ignore the...