Recent content by BDSmith

1. B

Errors on import (not the tree one)

No worries. I figured that's why. I just ended up starting new since I was at the beginning of creation anyways. I left out UIC this time and UCC works fine thus far. I'm wondering if it's because I installed UIC first and then did UCC. It IS odd though since TMP is installed by default these...
  2. B

No one ey?
  3. B

I always get these errors. I haven't used Opsive for a few years now as I've been idle with game dev. but I remember even last year I was getting errors when I tried to use it. I installed Inventory system first. Then Character controller. The first 24 pop up automatically after import. The...
  4. B

MoveTowards add rotation.

Just used unity's transform.LookAt to accomplish this, i just need to figure out how to add in the whole field of view like the WithInSight behavior has, and really figure out how to add in a certain distance as well too.
  5. B

Deving first game ever - Red Planet - "While attempting to make Mars habitable, a group of...

Deving first game ever - Red Planet - "While attempting to make Mars habitable, a group of astronauts discover an alien race destined to destroy Earth."
  6. B

MoveTowards add rotation.

So I wanted to add the "seek" action to behavioral designer, so I added the listed WithinSight and MoveTowards behaviors following the support docs. Is there anything I can add into the MoveTowards class that would rotate the agent towards a defined GameObject (In my case, player)? So I'm...
  7. B

Odd Error

Ok, bought a few new things (Path Painter, Polygonal Nature and Polygonal Characters) so messing around with them a bit. I'll keep ya posted. Just noticed the Invecter Basic Locomotion controller can walk up near vertical walls like mountains.... I hope UCC doesn't do that lol. I want it so bad...
  8. B

Odd Error

Unity 2019.4.3f1 Adding using System.CodeDom; Doesn't fix it. I also tried deleting the Microsoft.CSharp and adding CodeDom but nope. Downgrading to 2019.4.2f1 doesn't work either.. it did in both before. I must've broke something. Doesn't matter it's a play around project i made to learn UIS...
  9. B

Odd Error

Just randomly got this today. Not sure what I did to cause it as I haven't really messed with anything since last time when it worked fine. All I did today was add 3 categories. Assets\Opsive\UltimateInventorySystem\Editor\Utility\DatabaseNamesScriptGenerator.cs(21,33): error CS1069: The type...
  10. B

UIS Setup

It was just in the Getting Started documentation: "An inventory component must be specified in the Inventory field to setup the inventory menu." I wasn't aware that it was stating there was an Inventory Component that had to be added to the controller. After reading Sangemdoko's post, I...
  11. B

UIS Setup

I love you! haha. So I didn't see anything in the Getting Started documentation about adding those 2 components to the controller! I've never had an inventory system or currency system before (first game in Unity, pretty much first game at all haha). Thank you so much!!!
  12. B

UIS Setup

So. I went and bought the UIS. I really wanted the total bundle but already spent roughly 300 in the past day on asset stuff so decided to wait. I've been stuck at the Inventory Menu Setup for over an hour now. The two setup portions I am stuck at are "Inventory" and "Currency Owner". The...