Recent content by Ascendance Games

1. Ascendance Games

Shotgun reload and animation broken?

Not yet. Haven't spent much time on it. Are you having the same issue?
  2. Ascendance Games

PUN: Projectiles don't spawn on non-master clients.

Reproduce by running PUN setup wizard, and adding rocket launcher weapon to player items on Instantiation(not pooling). Items cleared on death.
  3. Ascendance Games

PUN: When using PhotonNetwork.Prefab or regular Instantiate/Destroy player breaks.

Reproducible 100% of time by following steps above.
  4. Ascendance Games

PUN: Other players show last item added to inventory as equip until players change weapons.

It's not engine version related, but they're all on 2018.4.6 HDRP. This one is reproduced 100% of the time as described.
  5. Ascendance Games

PUN: Other players show last item added to inventory as equip until players change weapons.

PUN: Other players show last item added to inventory as equip until players change weapons. If I were to add Assault Rifle (equip true) and shotgun (equip false) to my character it would properly equip the Assault Rifle but shows shotgun as equipped over the network until weapons are cycled...
  6. Ascendance Games

PUN: When using PhotonNetwork.Prefab or regular Instantiate/Destroy player breaks.

When instantiating or destroying using PhotonNetwork.PrefabPool.Instantiate/Destroy or PhotonNetwork.Instantiate/Destroy the player comes back with weapons missing and animator disabled. Weapons are cleared on death. PunObjectPool has projectiles and player added as prefabs.
  7. Ascendance Games

PUN: Projectiles don't spawn on non-master clients.

As title suggest the projectiles simply won't spawn. I'm testing with the rocket launcher. Sometimes they spawn but throw errors every few shots. Masterclient rocket never receives a valid view id. Using RocketPun as the projectile.
  8. Ascendance Games

PUN Request: skip pooling when using PhotonNetwork.Instantiate and PhotonNetwork.Destroy.

I'm using my own spawner which uses photon network.inatantiate, but the pun addon overrides default spawn behavior. As well standard destroy behavior, it's pooling the character rather than destroying.
  9. Ascendance Games

PUN Request: skip pooling when using PhotonNetwork.Instantiate and PhotonNetwork.Destroy.

The PunObjectPool script is needed by many features of the PUN addon, but I'd like to exclude my character from pooling and allow the standard behavior of PhotonNetwork.Instantiate, and PhotonNetwork.Destroy. The character is breaking when being retrieved from the pool after use.
  10. Ascendance Games

Shotgun reload and animation broken?

The shotgun reload animations seems to rely on SubStateIndex 3 (which never occurs). I also noticed there doesn't appear to be any animation triggers in the reload animation. Reload only works when using a delay rather than animation trigger. In addition when reload is set to single, rather than...
  11. Ascendance Games

Several bugs and feature request.

It would be called if the manager was DDOL, unless you disable it between scenes? Otherwise if it's expected to be destroyed in every scene there's no reason to subscribe to begin with.
  12. Ascendance Games

Weapons aren't added to inventory/shown on character properly when added in certain orders.

I have two guns on my character to choose from. When I add gunA first, then gunB, they both work and I can switch between them. But when I add gunB first neither work, models for guns aren't shown, and I cannot switch. What may cause this? Here's how they are being added. for (int i =...
  13. Ascendance Games

Well, all I need now is that custom stop action please! I solved the abilities cache issue. In KinematicObjectManager you are subscribing to SceneUnloaded with OnDisable, and unsubscribing with OnEnable. You also unsubscribe in the event called from scene unloaded. The resolution requires you...
  14. Ascendance Games

Justin, in addition the ability starter maybe isn't what I'm looking for. I tried this, public override bool CanInputStartAbility(PlayerInput playerInput) { return !playerInput.GetButton(_inputName); } Trying to have it set Aim state and it simply wouldn't work. Automatic as...
  15. Ascendance Games

All UCC related objects are destroyed on scene changes.