Recent content by artmatv

1. A

Runtime avatar switch

We are using https://readyplayer.me/ avatars so users could create their own avatars After some research it's really because of IK and we have to initialize it again somehow
  2. A

Runtime avatar switch

I have a prefab with all UCC scripts, I load avatar mesh with root bones and assign it to the animator. Player is walking, jumping and running, but Items does not work and abilities are broken. The main problem for me is to make items work: I have created a gameobject with Item slot script and...
  3. A

Player sticking to hills very bad

I've tried climbing on the default unity plane with different physics material - the same result. Slope limit is also set to 90
  4. A

Player sticking to hills very bad

My player climbs the hills very raggedly, I have tried many parameters, but I can not achieve the desired result. Where should I look?
  5. A

Realistic Car Controller integration bugs

Did you figure out why the player does not enter the duplicated cars? I have this problem too
  6. A

UCC + RCC + PUN wheels issue

UCC should have drive ability Car should have the following components: 1. Photon view with Takeover ownership 2. RCC_PhotonNetwork that is provided with RCC (there's a unitypackage in RCC/Addon Packages/For Photon PUN 2) 3. RCCDriveSource (needs some modifications, because it doesn't disable...
  7. A

RCC supports PUN, this issue happens only when I'm using UCC + RCC in the same scene. Could you give it a try by yourself?
  8. A

I'm using character controller with RCC integration with Photon multiplayer and wheels of the car doesn't rotate, I've tested RCC demo and it works as expected, but when I'm trying to add UCC, wheels stop sync. I've contacted to RCC developers, and they're pretty sure it's caused by UCC asset.
  9. A

Player is jittering only in build while moving

That works. Thank you.
  10. A

Sometimes player is not entering car (RCC)

This can be reproduced by making more duplicate cars and just enter/exit and some driving. Just make a stress test for it. Sometimes the Detected Object is shown, but nothing happens, so it works only when you press "F" more times or walk around the car.
  11. A

I'm not sure what do you mean by state system. I've added some code in RCCDriveSource, but it doesn't switch Update mode in runtime public void EnteredVehicle(GameObject character) { var characterLocomotion = character.GetCachedComponent<UltimateCharacterLocomotion>()...
  12. A

Sometimes player is not entering car (RCC)

I'm using RCC integration: the player enters car, but sometimes it stops entering the car. When I'm trying to enter in another car - it works, so inputs are working. When I'm pressing enter button, in ability inspector the Detected Object is shown, but nothing happens. Any solutions for this...
  13. A

Update to 2.3.5 didn't help. Here's my ability settings:
  14. A

I'm using 2.3.4 Will try updating it today, I can see a possible fix for this in release notes
  15. A

Yes, it's very simple so I'm pretty sure I didn't miss something. Changing Update Location mode to "Update" helps, but then player starts jittering by itself in the whole world.