Recent content by armaan8014

1. A

AStarAIAgent Movement Ability missing

I just figured it out as well and downloaded the right one. Hopefully this thread helps someone else making the same mistake out too.
  2. A

AStarAIAgent Movement Ability missing

The tutorial here leads to a download page with only a Behavior Designer integration for A* Pathfinding - not a UCC integration. Is it supposed to be one package only? But when I import it, it only extracts TASKS, there is no AStarAIAgent ABILITY. I have posted screenshots showing what I have...
  3. A

Bug - Nolan doesn't stand from crouch if near a wall

I expected this response - do you not even provide customer support/ bug fixes on V2? Updating is not possible for me/many others in the middle of a project. This seems like a very core issue. Could you possibly take a look and help me with a fix at least, or have you completely discarded V2...
  4. A

Bug - Nolan doesn't stand from crouch if near a wall

This might be a bug, or I might have changed something on my end. 1. Character controller variant - FPC 2.4.9 2. Unity version - 2020.3.11f1 3. Bug description/ Steps to reproduce If you stand very close to a wall, the player is unable to stand up properly. Specifically, the capsule collider...
  5. A

Adding "jump input buffer"

Adding it as a feature request would be great, thanks! I'm not really a programmer so that would really help.
  6. A

Character slows down when running next to a wall

Any update/possible solution for this? I'd like to know as well
  7. A

More info: https://www.gamedeveloper.com/design/gamemaker-platformer-jumping-tips
  8. A

Is there any way to add a jump input buffer in UCC? I've already added grounded grace period/ coyote time, but can't find any way to add the buffer. More info on what it means - http://kpulv.com/106/Jump_Input_Buffering/ It basically means being able to jump a few seconds/frames before you...
  9. A

Free climb problems

1. Would you suggest that or would it be a better idea to set grounded as true whenever the character is climbing a ladder? Whats a more stable solution? 2. The solution in the link I posted above, is that a correct solution to this? Fixed it by turning off fall damage as suggested. (Also had...
  10. A

Free climb problems

Is this the actual default solution for this? My character takes damage when dismounting on top of a ladder - is this intended behavior by design for the climbing ability for any character or is there something wrong with my character specifically? Seems really odd to take fall damage after...
  11. A

Character doesn't move FreeClimb

I see, thanks. No, I am only using ladders, not free climb. Anyway, I've set up the animations and it works now, so I'll leave it the way it is.
  12. A

Character doesn't move FreeClimb

I have the same issue. I don't use root motion for my character. It's first person so I don't even have a character or animations. Am I forced to setup animations for climbing up/down to work? Edit: Made it work by adding an animation that just moves the character up/down
  13. A

Arms fall from above when swapping weapons

Fixed - dumb mistake on my end. The arms had an unnecessary walking animation that was affecting their position for a moment between the switch lol
  14. A

Yes Yes, this only occurs when moving. When standing still, the switch works perfectly. It also occurs with all weapons, not just one.
  15. A

This seems to only happen when the player is also moving at the same time. Could someone point me in the right direction to check what might be causing this? I had this issue earlier as well, so I recreated the character but the issue still exists. Here's a video showing the arms momentarily...