1. A

Change the Height parameter type from int to float

Thank you. Looking forward to next update
  2. A

Character slops if object has little rotation

Thanks. I will be looking forward to the update
  3. A

What do you mean? This problem can be reproduced on demo scene (steps and video above). If you mean something else than other things in demo works well. (Solution in link is not work in this case)
  4. A

Yes. I do not change any on demo scene. But if I remove slide ability nothing changes
  5. A

Problem: If player steps on something that have little rotation from slap side then player slopes back. It is very critic problem for my project. Please, answer how can I fix it, or when fix from your side be ready. How to reproduce: Create cube Place it (Y should be lower than step height...
  6. A

Change the Height parameter type from int to float

Can you please change the Height parameter type from int to float in AnimatorMonitor class? Reason: I try to add smooth transition between stand and crouch animations in my HeightChange ability variant. But using only int and no dumping is a little bit hard. I had already modified this while I...
  7. A

Jump interrups when jumping towards a rotated wall

Thanks for responce. Please, let me know when you implement that feature.
  8. A

Jump interrups when jumping towards a rotated wall

Hello, I have a problem with jumping while moving towards a wall which has some rotation to character. Jump just interrups and character sets to the ground. How can I change it to slide over walls? (I tried physics materials and it worked badly, no matter how bounce parameters are set, player...
  9. A

Block HorizontalMovement and ForwardMovement changing

Thank you for your reply
  10. A

Yes, you are right
  11. A

Hello, I have a question. Is any way to stop changing "HorizontalMovement" and "ForwardMovement" animator values while some ability is activated? I need it for blocking character controls at air, and prevent transit between running jump and idle fall. I know about "Allow Positional Input"...
  12. A

Smooth camera movement at jump

Thanks, I think I will make a moving camera anchor.
  13. A

State system OutOfMemoryException

Thanks, I have the same error in my project, but this happens without entering to play mode. I hope the update will fix my problem too