Recent content by Archj

1. A

StopCoroutine() / StopAllCoroutines() not functioning properly

Alright, I sent you my project along with relevant information over PM
  2. A

I'm really sorry, but I managed to copy the wrong stacktrace >.< Here's the actual one, but I don't think this one is very helpful: "GetRemainingDistance" can only be called on an active agent that has been placed on a NavMesh. UnityEngine.AI.NavMeshAgent:get_remainingDistance()...
  3. A

My Unity version is 2018.3.10f1. Here's the stack trace, that I forgot to add in the post: NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object BehaviorDesigner.Runtime.Behavior.StopTaskCoroutine (System.String methodName) (at <8273d6b105784beab3b1f76a8d030c0c>:0)...
  4. A

Hi, I will get back to you with my version number when I get back home. Unsure if I'm able to send you a small scene, I may have to send the whole project along with instructions (it's not that big yet). I don't have exact repro steps, it just seems to happen every now and then.
  5. A

Hey, I have a Task that looks roughly like this (irrelevant bits cut out) using UnityEngine; using UnityEngine.AI; using System.Collections; using BehaviorDesigner.Runtime; using BehaviorDesigner.Runtime.Tasks; public class MoveTowardsTarget : Action { [SerializeField] private...
  6. A

Ctrl-Z messed up my tree

Good to hear! And that's OK, I can wait :) Thanks!
  7. A

Ctrl-Z messed up my tree

Hi, I replaced a selector task with a parallel selector, then I tried to revert it by using ctrl-z twice. It slightly changed the layout, and renamed most of my tasks with random letters/symbols (as shown in the screenshots). Some BD GUI exceptions were thrown, unfortunately I didn't get to save...
  8. A

Wait task not working for me

Thanks for the response! I modified my tree slightly (see image) and now it works. I will be looking more in depth at the video you posted to see if I can pick up some tips from that. Do you see any obvious issues with the current tree layout that can burn me later? Many thanks.
  9. A

Wait task not working for me

Hi! Copy pasting my post on the Unity forums below: Hello, new user of Behavior Designer here. Seems like a great tool. I'm working on porting my existing AI behavior into tree form. I am curious about the Wait task, I can't get it to work. It doesn't seem to ever return success. Is it because...