Recent content by AnubisWolfman

1. AnubisWolfman

Character Floating and Movement in the Air

Thank you I'll give it a try.
  2. AnubisWolfman

Hi Delforce. Thank you for your answer. Do you refer to the ability pack ? It's great and I also look forward to it but it's a bit different of what I am trying to achieve. Although it also lets the character "stand" in the air, I need a way to the character move gradually on air (like it is on...
  3. AnubisWolfman

Hello, I am trying to make an ability that simulates a "Jet Pack", letting the character float in the air, as well as let him be moved by player's input in all axis while floating. However I can't seem to make the character float because he keeps falling to the ground. I also can't seem to...
  4. AnubisWolfman

Obstructing Objects Fader - Object Fader Component

That's great ! Thank you.
  5. AnubisWolfman

Obstructing Objects Fader - Object Fader Component

Hi. When obstructive objects are faded (in context of the Camera component - "Object Fader"), is there a way to choose a percentage of the alpha color (invisibility) without changing the source code ? Sometimes I think it looks better if some of the obstructing Objects can be slightly seen...
  6. AnubisWolfman

ThirdPerson FollowPseudo3DPath Issues

Oz, I had a similar problem, have you tried the restrict position Ability on Character Locomotion Component ?