Recent content by andreas0972

1. A

Third person UCC/UIS enemy, hitting a non UCC player

Sometimes the answer is easier than you think! I just added the Health and Attribute Manager components to my VR Player and it all just magically worked :)
  2. A

Third person UCC/UIS enemy, hitting a non UCC player

I'm using BD/UCC/UIS to control the enemies in my game, the player is my own character controller based on the Unity VR asset Auto Hands and does not have any of the Opsive components on it. What works: I can pickup a melee weapon with my VR hands and hit my enemies and damage dealing is...
  3. A

UCC - UIS - BT Equip Task issue

That makes sense, I will test some with this approach. Thanks Justin!
  4. A

I exported the tree to a prefab but not sure how that helps me? For the equip task inspector to work the tree needs to be built without using a reference to a stored tree OR I have drag in something into the Target box. Actually, I can make the Target Game Object based on a variable and...
  5. A

The UInt shared variable does show up in the task inspector but that ID is too large for a UInt. It seems to only be able to hold a 32 bit max of 2147483647. Is there a different way to solve this? All I'm trying to do is specify which weapon my enemy should wield in certain situations. For...
  6. A

This sounds like a good idea and I'm testing it again now, I was playing with this earlier. The problem seems to be that when creating a shared variable, you can choose ItemCategory as data type but the Equip task is looking for ItemSet Category? I can't make a shared variable to show up in the...
  7. A

I did a quick test using a NON external tree and as expected, it worked just fine. I see Equippable in the dropdown and without adding anything to Target Game Object. Is using external trees not recommended? It seems like a great feature to me. I use it a lot where I test smaller parts of a...
  8. A

Is external trees not a good idea? It really helps with reusing trees between different enemies. The error says: I can't use my enemy from the scene according to that. When dragging in same enemy from my prefabs, the error goes away but the ItemSet Category dropdown is still only NULL...
  9. A

I have two prefabs in my scene. One is Atlas and is the player controlled character and the second is the Enemy. In my case a goblin with BD/UCC/UIS components. When I add the goblin as the target in this task, the error stream stops in the console and I see this in the Inspector tab: The...
  10. A

Just for sanity, I took a new clean Enemy prefab without any Opsive components on it. I did the Character setup in the Character Manager with all the checkboxes on the bottom checked. Then I did the BD->UCC Agent Setup under Integrations and added my test behavior tree with just the Equip task...
  11. A

Yes, I made sure all Santiago's changes are made. I can't step into the ItemSetManager since that whole property is NULL and the task or taskItemSetManager doesn't have a reference to a gameobject from what I can tell. My Enemy does not have the ItemSetManager component on him since he is...
  12. A

I downloaded a file called UltimateCharacterController.unitypackage from the "Downloads for Behavior Designer" but it's hard to know if I have the newest file since there's no version number. It's 79KB in size if that helps. I'm now back to getting an error when opening Inspector tab, a...
  13. A

Thanks Sangemdoko, I have made those same edits and I don't get an error and the dropdown shows "content". However, it seems to show the wrong content. I have a sample scene where I test my enemies behavior and I'm using an Atlas prefab to act as the character. My enemy's behavior tree (I have...
  14. A

Any progress on this or any idea when it will be fixed?
  15. A

Melee Weapon Troupleshooting link not found

Just a quick follow up question related to Animator Audio States. If I use a "Simple" module and not a "Combo" one, do you still need multiple states?