Recent content by ammaster

1. A

How to modify the value of task through the code of unityEditor, such as MenuItem, etc.

Yes,I am trying to modify the value at edit time.I Try to use "behaviorTree.CheckForSerialization(true);",But it doesn't work.
  2. A

How to modify the value of task through the code of unityEditor, such as MenuItem, etc.

Is this a bug or is there another way for me to modify this value? hope to get an answer
  3. A

When checking at the breakpoint, it shows that there is a modification, but when the tree is opened, it is found that there is no modification
  4. A

abort and trigger enter / exit

Ok, I'll try
  5. A

Looks like there is no way to keep “Has Entered Trigger” true all the time. What I want is to execute subsequent actions when entering and staying in the Trigger, and break the Action if exiting the Trigger. Is there any good way? I spent a lot of time on this, but it still doesn't work. It...
  6. A

Thanks for the quick reply! I tried to modify it, but it didn't work :(
  7. A

So in this behavior tree, I want to go into a branch with the trigger Enter, where if it Has Exited Trigger, I want to interrupt the execution of the branch and switch to the branch under the exit trigger. Can someone tell me how to adjust it? Please