Recent content by alonsogm4

1. A

OnCameraZoom event inconsistency

I would say that on the camera makes most sense, as it's a state that directly involves the camera and indirectly the character.
  2. A

Height Change ability auto start NullReferenceException

Hi there! After some testing, I noticed the ability does start after the change, but the camera height (I'm using a first person character) remains as if the height change was not active. What should I do to fix this? Any help is appreciated!
  3. A

Projectile and Hitboxes issue

Solved. As switching to a projectile uses physics, my target was not being hit on the right spot
  4. A

Projectile camera - Best approach

Thanks Andrew! I will do so then!
  5. A

OnCameraZoom event inconsistency

Hi there! While trying to implement a sniper zoom slider, I tried to use the OnCameraZoom event through UCC Events. When I did so, the event was not being called, even when using the same example from the Camera API documentation. I further noticed it worked when using the available UnityEvent...
  6. A

Projectile and Hitboxes issue

Hi there! I'm using a shootable weapon with a physical projectile with the projectile script attached, it works perfectly, except for hitboxes, they collide and damage the character but don't modify the damage amount. When I switch back to raycast hit instead of projectile, the hitbox works...
  7. A

Projectile camera - Best approach

Hi there! I'm wondering what is the best implementation for a projectile cam. What I want to achieve is to follow a projectile fired from a ShootableWeapon. I tried to look for a shot event where I can retrieve the projectile fired and set it as the projectile camera target, but I cannot find...
  8. A

Cant get idea to work

Hi there! In the given situation, first, I would swap the parent random selector for a single selector and remove the first selector you got there (under the repeater). Then, I would swap the four selectors for four sequences (each with can see -> seek) with lower priority aborts. To get wander...
  9. A

Height Change ability auto start NullReferenceException

Hi there! I'm having a strange issue when I try to set the height change ability start type to Automatic. As soon as the scene starts, I get a NullReferenceException, seems it has to do with the character's capsule collider not being referenced yet on the first frame? Here's the stack. Am I...
  10. A

First person arms only character & animation controller

Thanks Justin, I forgot to set my own animations on the controller. Now it's working flawlessly!
  11. A

Issue with flashlight animation

Hi there! I had a similar issue a while ago. If I remember correctly, you have to check that you assigned the flashlight item its profile at the bottom of the New Item menu. Let me know if that works!
  12. A

First person arms only character & animation controller

Hi there! I'm using First Person Controller with a character with first person arms only, without a body. I watched the Animator Controller Structure video, but I can't get my first person arms Animation Controller to work. I added all the required parameters on the Animation Controller, but...
  13. A

Force Aim Assist on target

Thanks Andrew, that seems to work! I just need to work out the correct rotation as Quaternion.Euler doesn't seem to return the correct rotation (rotates like 90 degrees instead of 180). Thanks!
  14. A

Force Aim Assist on target

Hi there! I'm making a game mechanic where I have two agents, one seeks (AI) and the other flees (player, in first person). I have set a trigger to know when the player is too close to my AI agent to force the player to look at the agent. I'm working with aim assist, and it works great, but the...